Thread locked ?

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
well there we go, another thread of mine locked. Rob Hughes to explain please?

Sean, okay I take it all back, your only thinking of my post count, im stuck in fourth and i have 5 on my Zed, (When it goes in okay).
Here comes my list then; ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
how much space do we have, not enough I thinks.
I will write my memoirs another time, when its raining on one of those cold winter nights eh. lol.

I love being near all the happening Z bloke's......PMAC,Derek Sully,Z bloke & loads of
other's.

P.s Status's motor's a beautttt! Lovely....running superbly,looking good & he's looking
good himself! DJZ 60.:cool:

Sorry to hear you have crap weather guys, Its 101 degrees here (in the shade) and im chilling out in anticipation of watching the squad anialate whoever they are playing today.
Sorry Sean, im not really bothered by anything mate, and im not gonna hang myself on the z club website over my restoration blues, ive moved on (I think),no im lying.
Dont you just hate it when you know youve been stitched, and there is little you can do without the hassles and trials of professional assistance, the costs, the sleepless nights etc ec.... Better to have a little whine now and then, and think... IM A MUG, and ITS MY FAULT FOR BEING TOO FRIENDLY, TOO WILLING, TOO OVER NICE, AND TOO WILLING TO HAND OVER CRISP ONCERS.

Ahhhhhh thats better.
Gotta go, and chuck another bundle of fifties on the barby, she's going out.

Don.

footnote; Website do gooders, can you ban me for a month or so, in case I upset the balance, im due for a booster at the doctors soon so i will be okay again.

Oh yeah, whilst im feeling in the mood, did anyone enjoy the Z club printed chocolates that I spent £60.00 quid on and placed out at the table settings at the Xmas bash ? Come to think of it did anyone enjoy the Xmas bash.

I think Suzy and Derek thanked me, so thanks to them anyway.

Now, wheres my medication gone.

Zbirdy said:
Oh yeah, whilst im feeling in the mood, did anyone enjoy the Z club printed chocolates that I spent £60.00 quid on and placed out at the table settings at the Xmas bash ? Come to think of it did anyone enjoy the Xmas bash.

£60, tight sod!:D

Well, I did get em from a geezer in shepherds bush.
And........they couldnt have been too much out of date, cos you greedy gits ate the lot before the meals arrived.

effin' meal was so late and I hadn't finished before they cleared the plates away.............what do you expect !

Well, I reckon you were too busy yacking, we had all finished our din dins up in time. No pleasing some i guess.

Mind you these Hotel Xmas dinners are rarely the dogs B*****cks are they.

Listen with ears more positive - friend ! Did I say I was displeased ? Cathy and I had a great time, I was first to dance with Slacky, Cathy carried on 'til she dropped and made some new friends, both of us catching up with older ones (well, Burns IS older :D ).

Short of it is we excelled ourselves and are very grateful for all the organising that went into it - but I started by explaining why the choccies went so quickly ;)

As you get older so your sense of humour evaporates - just tell me you don't love me anymore - c'mon, come out of the closet !

Sean, I know what you meant you silly frenchy fooly you. I know you and your lady wife enjoyed it, and might I say I enjoyed meeting you, and your lovely lady too, ( more so cath of course).

As for Lacky and your goodself dancing...................(don falls about laughing) I thought the pair of you had got up for a packet of crisps.

Don.

SO, who's arranging the xmas bash this year then? Its nearly October guys, I started arranging last years bash in July/August.
Ive been away a bit, im assuming there isnt one being organised?

Fill me in please folks.

Back