This Zed Club

Wyn

Club Member
Just thinking like you do. :unsure:

Who actually owns the Zed club? :confused:

Not this site, but the name, the club, the money lol :D

Shurley someone has the rights to the name etc ?

Who is the main man/lady/top brass atm?

£500k :eek:

That's a lot of cash for some old iron :D

Or should that read filler ? lol ;) :D

I bet pmac owns half :D

We all own a slice dont we?
The main lady has to be our Suze
The main man, well thats obviously ?????????????? you know, him.
Top Brass no idea, Top poster on the other hand, our very own, SeanRajDezartDJZ60
Don.

Actually if it came down to a vote, (going off topic slightly here)there is one guy who i think deserves a bloody medal, (apart from me).
and that is our Web genius Russ, who has done so much graft in updating and setting up what we all take for granted on this ere site.
Top Brass, goes to Russ i think.

Mines a large G & T Russ, ;)

Don.

Funny you should mention that Sean, come to think of it, Russ was on the other side i believe, and that was made up of committee members, mods and cons etc.

We were on the geeks side werent we? Dodgy outcome I reckon, you dont suppose it was fixed mate do you, you know how they love to tweek about with the figures and that.
Don.

Wouldn't want to suggest anything Don, but every question came up at the same time as his answer - the only points I got were when Russ was wrong and typed up another answer after my first !
I've got Broadband now so next time,I'll whip his a*** as my car will his !!! :)

Sean I had broadband at the last quiz, didnt help me much, not when your up against the big boys with moderating powers, I think the wives and girlfriends were sitting by, tweeking the scores mate.
I think Grolls should organise a re-match, so we can whip em.
Don.

I tell you, no-one could've typed quicker than me and spelt it right but still I felt like a dunce ! Maybe I am - what a set up, I even got clobbered for an extra 50p postage when I paid my fiver by paypal !

Back