This weekend

Arkwright

Inactive
THIS WEEKEND

Come on peeps, this weekend will be one of the best of the year as far as weather is concerned. Don’t sit on your bums watching the telly, GET OFF TO ZED – FEST. Have a great time socialiZing with friendZ,, listen to DJZ’s rocking disco.

Join in the ZOlympics on Saturday or try your hand at Dirt Buggy Driving on Sunday.

Saturday night is optional fancy dress if that’s what grabs you with a prize for the best dressed.

Your car could win a prize in the car show on Sunday lunchtime

Hot & cold food and drinks available all weekend

See you there!

Dale

Club Member
Looking forward to it Derek. I have my fancy dress costume ready, but the only chance I have of winning a prize is if I'm the only one that bothers! :rofl:

Vaughan

Club Member
Zed Fest

Hi Derek will be coming up tomorrow with my son Rhys who is 15 is there an age limit on the dirt buggy driving?
See you tomorrow Vaughan

Arkwright

Inactive
to be honest I don't know. Will try to find out tomorrow. I think there may be a quadbike alternatve on a seperate track.

Aceman

Well-Known Forum User
Will see you there! Although will miss the Zolympics as off to a suit and dress fitting for wedding during Sat day!

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
Looking forward to it Derek. I have my fancy dress costume ready, but the only chance I have of winning a prize is if I'm the only one that bothers! :rofl:
I'll be there this afternoon for the weekend... :thumbs:, dont worry Dale cos I'll be bothering although my fancy dress is probably not worthy of a prize, but at least it's original..:D

datsun dave

Club Member
I will be coming on Sunday morning (hopefully with the Z) and am bringing the Car awards with me if you see Steve Burns can you pass the message on.

M

madmarco

I'm on my way Saturday morning what time are the ZOlympics starting?