The Great Z Club Christmas Give Away

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Great Z Club Christmas Give Away

I have a limited number of the Winter edition of the Z Club magazine to give away.

This new issue includes full reports on the Japfest meet with 46 Z cars in attendance, The Back to Basics Weekend at Oulton Park to watch the Zs racing, the first Z club Swapmeet weekend, full details of the club's members involvement with their cars in the making of Jeremy Clarkson's DVD, results from the HSSC Championship and from the Z Club's own Drag Race Challenge 2004 and much much more.

If you would like a copy please e-mail your snail mail address to
Suzy.huntley@bristol.ac.uk

Small Print
This is on first come first served basis; I can not guarantee everyone a copy.
:cool:

I think Suzy meant to say that these are a sample for prospective members rather than an extra copy for existing members...???

Sorry Sean, Mr F is right this is not for exisiting members, you have a copy already!
S x

Just a quick note to say to those that have e-mailed me "I haven't forgotten you"

I'm at home dying of a cold and the magazines/envelopes/stamps etc are at work so am not able to post them out yet. Will hope to get them in the post before Christmas but don't expect them until next week now, Sorry!

Suzy

"I think Suzy meant to say that these are a sample for prospective members rather than an extra copy for existing members...???"

We used to 'give away' older, ie not the current magazine issue to prospective members, they would then receive the current magazine upon subscribing to the Club. The fact that they would have two magazines might also entice them to buy back issues !

Originally posted by suzy
Just a quick note to say to those that have e-mailed me "I haven't forgotten you"

I'm at home dying of a cold, Sorry!

Suzy

suzy,

Please don't die :D I'll take one to your health!!!:) :)

Back