The 2009 calendar shots

martinmac

Inactive
Just for your viewing pleasure, these are the pics that won.

_MG_2234-1.jpg

_MG_1320.jpg

Mr-Os-Z-7.jpg

350z_At__night_by_ARphotographs.jpg

NLP_2980.jpg

IMG_0634-small.jpg

Highland_350z_9_by_ARphotographs.jpg

DSC05086.jpg
[/img]
Azure_350Z_1_by_ARphotographs.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

DSC_00763zcopy.jpg

Green_Machine_1_by_ARphotographs.jpg

27102008369.jpg

Russ

Club Member
WOW!

I'd very much like to rejuvenate our wallpaper section. Without stealing your sites work or stepping on toes I'd like to talk to the photographers and see if anyone wants to get wallpapered here?

martinmac

Inactive
No problem sir. I am sure nobody would mind at all. They have all agreed that the pics can be used so that will be fine. I have another 23 which are also very good but didnt make the calendar if you want them :thumbs:

Russ

Club Member
That's brilliant! The more the merrier, kick start the wallpaper section with a nice batch of 350 wallpapers.

Can you point me to the thread these came from please? I think it's only fair I go ask permission to do this :) If any of those are yours maybe I can do your photo first as an example of what I'd like to do (little zclub.net in the bottom and leave the photographers copyright in).

Cheers

BTW Just put up our 370z animated header for Jakko, www.370zclub.net, one for a 350 to come when we're not already hitting Jakko too hard :)

Russ

Club Member
Thanks Martin that's great, I'll pop over after work.

Dale, nice one had missed that one, have pm'd the uploader :)

martinmac

Inactive
Just wanted to say that these are now at my house. They start on the 1st of feb. Glossy A3 sized. Should anyone want one they are £12 delivered.
Just drop me a message.