swapmeet FOOD

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Ok, so im coming.
Whats happnin with regards the food.

I can, if required, bring (FOC) enough for all, for whoever to cook, (I dont mind).
we all then pay as you would anywhere, and money goes to derek for the club.

I can bring,
Buns
French Sticks
Bacon Bacon & Bacon
Eggs Eggs & eggs
Best Kent Sausages (Porky ones)
Burgers
All the sauces
Black pudding for the northern gits
Anything else.

Yeh Im a softy southerner, I know.

Seriously though, if youve got it organised, dont worry, im not easily offended. But i can sulk.
Don.

Derek, If your tuned in, call me tonight, im in then out then in and out, so if you miss me, give my number to the au-pair "Mazzie", and I will call you back when im back.
Don.

We can talk grub and tactics.

Zbirdy said:
Derek, If your tuned in, call me tonight, im in then out then in and out, so if you miss me, give my number to the au-pair "Mazzie", and I will call you back when im back.
Don.

We can talk grub and tactics.

DON, you stay at home m8 let the au-pair bring it!!!:D

christ grolls I pity Steve (Keith) if he's sharing a tent with you, there's no wall he can put his back to!

Derek Sulley said:
christ grolls I pity Steve (Keith) if he's sharing a tent with you, there's no wall he can put his back to!

not on your bleeding neddy mate!!!!!!!
i like it rough but even i wont sink that low....lol

she's got 4 sisters, all get the hots for blokes with fast old cars but no good to you mate coZ yer not cummin!

Derek Sulley said:

i thank my lucky stars, i spoke to burnsie and he's bringing his own tent.....phewwww!!!!!!!

food food food

booze booze booze

laughs laughs laughs

Fun fun fun

may be as many parts as at pmacs

might more parts

might be less parts

who knows

can you afford not to drop in see what you might be missing by not going to the swapmeet

Back