Supercar Siege 2014, Sunday 18th May Leeds Castle, Kent.

Balloo2u

Well-Known Forum User
gallery_245_419_718690.jpg

We are happy to announce that the Supercar Siege is back for 2014.

Once again this is being kindly hosted by Leeds Castle,(Kent), and in support of Royal Navy & Royal Marine Children's Fund.

For those of you who missed last years event, we manage to raise a total of £10,000 for the charity, through the 300 cars on display and the amazing amount raised through the Dream Rides - Sporting Bears.

It was an amazing success for us being our first large event, we managed to get close to 4000 visitors through the gates and we hope to double that this year.
We also learned a lot and took on board the feedback given and hope that this years event will be a massive improvement.

The day is open to all and will have a relaxed family focussed feel to it, highlights include:

• 600 cars ranging from iconic hatch backs to hyper cars and everything in between.
  • Small traders village selling specifically targeted wears for the car enthusiast.
  • Dream Rides courtesy of the Sporting Bears.
  • Huge array of children's activities including a brand new play park.
  • Static Army Air Corps Helicopter, *Merlin currently booked in but subject to change.
  • Access to tour the stunning Castle and grounds which can take all day to get around if you do it properly.

Prices are as follows:

Static car display/club display pass is £10
This covers all passengers in the vehicle (max 4 pax).
The normal entry prices are £24 per adult and £18.50 per child so a huge saving for those attending.

I am happy to say we have provisionally set aside 10 club stand spaces for you. This can be revised closer to the date.

For those that don't want to show their cars and want to park in the public car parks there will be a 2 for 1 scheme being run closer to the event.

We are seeking your help to raise much needed money for the charity, the next time you see reported losses in Afghanistan, more often than not there will be children bereaved.

The charity supports the children and the family through the bereavement.

Points to note:

All cars must be on the stand by 8:00hrs and remain in place until 16:30hrs. This has been agreed with the venue.
No revving of engines. There is a vast array of wildlife in the castle grounds including Peacocks which distress easily.
Payment will be via our online site which is going live mid March and the cut off point will be the 1st of May.

Any questions feel free to ask,
Baz and Ross

Please add your name to the list below including your car make and model:

Sorry I didn't respond to this one! I have been away from the forum for months and missed it.

I can confirm I will be there again (I've sorted my diary) - this event is too good to miss!

Mrs H, I'm 80% certain I can make it. Have provisional pass from baby duties. Will book up later today when at a PC.

Name: Ali K.
Car: 260z

Back