Supercar Seige Sun 18th May Leeds Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
OK, lets see if we can get a few more gathered for this. Looks like a really nice day and a good road trip in our particular case.

Supercar Seige
Sunday 18th May
Leeds Castle, Kent
£10 per car (not per person)
Car’s will need to be in place by no later that 8:45am and will need to remain in position until 16:30hrs due to the fact that the general public will be buying entrance tickets up to this point.
the Supercar Siege is a charity car event being held in support of the “Royal Navy & Royal Marine Children’s Fund“.
http://supercarsiege.co.uk/

1. Mark Booth JM Performance (FB)
2. Mr & Mrs HollowPoint
3. Smileyinside (ZClub)
4. Balloo2u (I assume you wanted to be on the list)
5. Paul S
6. Julian
7. Smileyinside

To pay for your space, make a minimum donation of £10 on the following link under the name "ZClub.net"

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/supercarsiege2014

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be able to make it, but will only know for sure nearer the time. When is the deadline for confirming/ buying a ticket?

The event organisers havent given an expiry date but made it clear they want as many clubs as possible with no minimum number of cars stated. It looks like theyre not expecting payment in advance either.

I will add you to the list as interested and see if a few more want to join/confirm and go from there :)

Thank you Mrs H. Much appreciated.

In case the site doesn't show it, I'm Ali Khosravi .

This is a brilliant event! :bow:

I will do my best to clear that day in my diary and get back to you ASAP :thumbs:

sure, but this is a list of people interested and the info is correct, I just didnt copy and paste the whole website :p

I just didnt see the thread as was back in January with no response. It would be nice to see a few more interested?

after a couple of days it so that people have posted on here see this note will merge the 2 threads so all together

It's looking like a bit of a bust at the moment if Balloo isnt confirming and nobody else is showing interest. Looks like a really nice chilled out day.

I had been seriously looking to take out Derek for the 1st time since his return to the UK and now that I have free road tax - I may as well drive the car. Is it individual cars or as a club stand?

I had been seriously looking to take out Derek for the 1st time since his return to the UK and now that I have free road tax - I may as well drive the car. Is it individual cars or as a club stand?

Hi, I started this thread recently but hadnt realised Ross had started one in January which got buried. It is a club stand under ZClub and Balloo(Ross) has booked it (I think anyway). I have just updated the top post here with the payment details as per the other thread.

http://zclub.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back