Spike Anderson Book

mikecart

Well-Known Forum User
I got a copy of the February 2006 Classic and Sportscar magazine today - it reckons that Paul Hardiman will be working on finishing his book about Samuri creator Spike Anderson in 2006.

I was wondering if anyone in the club knew that there was a book being written?

As an aside they also have recommended the book "Z 35 Years of Nissan's Sports Car" ISBN 0 7603 2181 7 by Pete Evanow in the book reviews - has anyone read this one - is it really any good?

Mike

Sean, I know you're busy writing a book,that must explain you not coming around 'my way'(good title for book) pre xmas. I told all the neighbours & other's
you were coming around,& had drinks 'spiked up'.
Anyway.... I look forwards to Spike Anderson book & would like to be informed,as & when it is available.........cheerzzzzzz......DJZ 60.:cool:

I didn't come around 'cos you never sent me your parts for sale list ! I crossed over from Peterborough to Derby but didn't meet you on the road AND I was looking out for clapped out Vitos / bright shiny 260s !

I was there! sat on an old tree trunk,between peterboro & Derby.I tried to flag
you down,but you had something between your legs.........& wer'nt paying
attention to anything else!
I walked it there as Vito,belongs to someone else now.I knew I'd get a lift back from you.Anyway,in my pocket I had:
"whisper's to the other's"....A speedo which reads in Kilometers (in forward gears) & in yards in reverse gear! Ma feet are killing me!
DJZ 60.:cool:

I was there in the over-stuffed diesel Trannie and what you saw between my legs was my Cadburys' Boost bar - can't get 'em over here - they don't like it up 'em either !

The book about Spike by Hardiman has been on the cards for several years, it has been a long time coming.

Hope he doesn't fake it at the end, some of the best orgasms finish like that...long time coming !

Back