Some Nice S130s from the JNC forum.....

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
hiro_20001230-img600x450-1038315583.jpg

21488e8.jpg

00118721.jpg

5n9dsy.jpg

http://www.japanesenostalgiccar.com...tdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=280zx&start=0

I must admit i thought the first one was a 240 with a larger modified front bumper , i had to take a secomd look one very nice zx

Love the wide body kits on the blue and gold ones. The red one is pretty stock other than the minilites and Kaminari bumper (and lowered) though isn't it? There aren't too many of the 2 seaters over here either are there? (I know Mike's had a few but I can't remember seeing the non-estate about anywhere else). Lovely shape, the 280. Nice to see some love examples now and then. In fact, I reckon there may be a magazine around with a sweet looking red one that's coming out soon...

Okay, if I made any errors in the above post then I apologise now. I not trying to mislead anyone and am not representing any bodies that thrive on misinformation.

I like the different colour arches on the orange one, and the pale blue looks very clean, again like the rear arches & cans.

The 280ZX has such big arches it's nice to see them filled properly :) :thumbs:

There aren't too many of the 2 seaters over here either are there? (I know Mike's had a few but I can't remember seeing the non-estate about anywhere else). Lovely shape, the 280. .

The 2 seater is quite a rare car in the uk, I have fancied one for many years now. I saw one on ebay last year it was mis advertised & sold for the starting price of £150 it looked a very very solid car in the pics, I did not bother with it in the end because it was about 200 mile away (transporter & all that), nowhere to keep it under cover, I have the 240 sapping every spare bit of cash I have & the mrs would not have been best pleased (she has put up with one hell of alot over the years) :devil: Its a real shame but guess a line has to be drawn somewhere :(.

like the colour of the 2nd one..brings back memmorys of my 280zx 2 seater which i bolted a janspeed turbo too..went like crazy while rotting around me

1st 1 does it for me i do like the zx 2seater iv had 3 now would love to have another good 1

Not that fussed on the first one as the front dam just looks like an bolted add on and the arches that work on a 240 dont look right to me on a 280ZX
The third one looks a bit stretched to me maybe it is the angle otf the photo but maybe again it is the front dam that makes the bumpers look a bit like the federal bumpers on the on a 280Z
The forth ones arches look good and work well but again the front dam and side skirts just look a bit of a bolt on jobbie
Now the second one does it for me I like that :thumbs:
Of course all in my humble opinion

Now the second one does it for me I like that :thumbs:
Of course all in my humble opinion

I agree the more I look at the second one the more I like it, so I've changed my mind the second one is my favourite, in fact could possibly say its the nicest 280zx I've ever seen, wonder what he has got under the hood !!!

I like the MSA 2 bodykit on this red 2+2 as it modernises the car quite nicely, but not too keen on the gap you seem to get between the bonnet and front bumper.

24644140013_large.jpg

24644140039_large.jpg

24644140012_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the MSA 3 bodykit on this red 2+2 as it modernises the car quite nicely, but not too keen on the gap you seem to get between the bonnet and front bumper.

24644140013_large.jpg

24644140039_large.jpg

24644140012_large.jpg
That works well Jez
The front dam seems a lot longer and makes the front bumper look shorter if that makes sense

The first one looks the best but may look even better without the integral bumper/nose i.e. 240 style, less bulk. Has that ever been done on a 280?

2nd option is nice but in my opinion alittle disjointed comparing front and rear arches.MSA nice and clean looking but a little long on the plus 2. much better proportioning on the 2 seater....
Voila....;)

Attachments

• 280ZX.jpg
    280ZX.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 20
Back