SHOW CARS WANTED for JAE

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Is there anyone who would like to represent the Z Club and put their car up for the JAE Show??

There will be three categories
Best Classic
Best Concours
Best Modified

You will need to be present on both days.
Registration will be before 10.00am on the Saturday with the Datsun/Nissan class at 3.00pm in the main arena.

If picked you will go through to Sunday, classes will be judged at
11.00 Best Classic
13.00 Best Concours
15.00 Best Modified
Again judging will take place within the main arena.

We can only enter 5 cars. I have a 240Z already and would like to enter other models but hey if it's 5 240s it's 5 240s, as long as we get some cars from the Z Club into the arena I'll be happy.

At this late stage it probably be best to call me on 07901 570053 (the phone will not be on from 7.00 tonight (Wed) but tommorrow and Friday will be fine - if I don't pick up leave a message and I'll get back to you)
Cheers
Suzy

I would love to enter my 300 but will not have anytime to prepare it on the Saturday so if anyone has a couple of hours free Saturday morning...............

Tony 260Z said:
I'm game, but there must be better cars there than mine?
I know there will be better cars than mine so I'm gonna decline. I know it ain't the best in the world, but I'm proud of my car and don't want someone to trash it for me :D

so as we had one of our zedz win the best datsun at show and a 350z winning best nissan at show for the show and shine award
fantastic
lets see some more of ya next year

Poor Veilside - how many times are you going to have to tell us you are a member!!

OK folks if your name is in bold it means you are a PayPal joined up member

Well done to Veilside and Moggy for winning the top awards.

Moggy you've waited a long while with a top flight car and now won at JAE - not before time. All that Saturday morning polishing paid off and proper judges don't care which side the driver sits.

i was going to come back on the sunday as i was stopping at my aunty's house but it was raining when i was driving back to JAE and i decided to go home as the wipers on my car are not that good compared to a modern car and i did not realise that i had won a trophy but like they say good things come to them that wait:D:D :D :D .

It just get's better........

Whilst sitting with Steve Burns on Saturday he made a comment that I think summed up the competition. As all the cars were parading he said
"isn't it nice to see so many Nissans and Datsuns all together in one arena and being driven around".

On Sunday we held the competition for the best overall cars: Best Classic, Best Concourse and Best Modified. Because it was raining so heavily we didn't feel people would want to open their cars for inspection so it was left to the two judges who had been involved all day: Paul from JAE Team and Stephen the presenter.

I am happy to annouce the winner of the Best Classic Car goes to ..........(drum roll)................. Moggy240 !

hey Moggy you wait for ages then two turn up at once - fair play to you (well your car actually!)

Fuggles can Moggy just PM you with his address to get his trophy? We will want a photo of him/car/trophy for our next magazine.

well for once i do not know what to say,

apart for a BIG THANK YOU !!!!!!!!! to all the people involved with JAE and the ZCLUB and everyone that was at the show.:D

JAE Success!!

Just like to say THANKS to all concerned for a great show. :) :)

Also THANKS to all who voted for the "Car you would most like to take home":D

I am seriously chuffed and I know that we all like to have our cars admired. Personnally, I would have happily driven home in several of the cars there - the quality was stunning!! Well done to all concerned and here's to the next one...

Back