She May Have To Go

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Due to whats happening at present she may have to go :( no not the mrs, I'm on about the love of my life, no not some tart, its my Z :eek: will know more about whats going on in 4 to 6 weeks time. Always said I would never part with this one, if needs must I guess she will have to go :(. Keep an eye on the classifieds, hopefully it won't happen, if it does this is quite a special car I've put everything into it with 22 yr of experience of the 240. Lifes a bitch then you die !!! Where did those fun times go ??

I'm gutted for you............but this is some cunning plan to import a US car isn't it - reassure me !

WTF is this, there is hardly anything i can do to help, but if there is, then please say so, hope you get this sorted out.

Chris

Is money the issue ? If so, I'd gladly send you something.......if not, share the shit - it tends to dissolve and flaot away !

This economic climate is a nightmare for all of us.

I can only keep 2 vehicles at home, and I need to cut expenses which means the workshop has to go, ergo, cars have to go too.

Thank you for the comments & concern, yes it is down to the shite times we are having, the job I am stuck in at the moment pays little more than minimum wage, its not just that the main problem is the hassle & stress that goes with it, need to get away from this, the plan is to start over, set up my own business. Doing everything I can to avoid the sale of the z but if it comes to it she will have to go as a whole car or in bits, will know more in about 6 weeks time. Thanks guys :thumbs:.

Right then deal with facts - have you had the car recently valued by Moggy ? The, place a few adverts asking for offers - see what the market thinks it's worth which may tip the balance into keeping or selling - no point selling just to scrape a miserly £10,000 together - that isn't going to make or break a business, that's just going to be the point where you throw good money after bad ! Get a proper loan and take serious advice from a good accountant beforehand.

Then there's the emotional side.........

Or move to France - what do you do, what can you do ?

Just to add my thoughts - for what they are worth!

Running your own business in this day and age may be more stressful that your current job. Better to learn to deal with the aggro you have without getting stressed - very easy to say of course - stress is not good.

Working on a project and having an interest is a good way of dealing with stress - if you get rid of the Datsun you may suffer more, I'm being serious here!

Like Sean said you may not be able to 'realise' the amount of money you think from selling your pride and joy and then how would that affect you mentally.

Also don't rush into anything, situations can change. Look at Moggy he tried to sell his lovely 240 - I bet he's glad he didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back