Separated at birth?

HOUSEQUAKE

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry in advance Qunvat, but your photo looks a lot like Frank Carson. Are you related?

I'll post a pic of me so you can all have a laff.

adrianfr

Well-Known Forum User
I have seen Qunvat in the flesh and he looks more like one of the Chuckle Brothers. Adrian

adrianfr

Well-Known Forum User
Qunvat does have a very pulchitrudinous girlfriend though, must be the beauty and the beast syndrome! Adrian

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
i wonder if housequakes car has a sunroof because i think he drives it so fast he can sometimes use his................................

EARS!!!!!!! as air brakes:p

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
and it looks like he has just swallowed a very large fly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOUSEQUAKE

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks moggy, just happened to have a mouthfull of coffee whilst reading your reply :D

Result: moniter and keyboard now decorated in an interesting new scheme called simply...PC coffee spray/fleck...:eek:

qunvat

Well-Known Forum User
bastards....its me brother JOe Ely (fictional) from my VERY funny comedy band CHOC ICE ( chocice.net ) ...I'm 'JIM' the one with the teeth (theyre FALSE you know!!).

Very (very) good looking bloke in real life, just like fellow musicain status and the DJ.

probably.

Si xxxxxxxx

HOUSEQUAKE

Well-Known Forum User
Comedy band!!! What a coincidence!!! I play in a comedy showband too http://housequake.co.uk

We've been likened to a modern day grumbleweeds, dress up, take the p1ss etc. I'll keep an eye out for you on the circuit!

qunvat

Well-Known Forum User
bloody el theres 2 of us!....choc ice is a ridiculous / silly / very funny piss take of the cabaret scene...been doing it for years..started off 15 years ago as MAXIMUM METALLICUS....heavy metal thunder etc...then (and now) cabaret and also a country + western band (rednecks we are, called THE COTTON PICKIN CRITTERS)

done lots of tv but its not my regular earner.....thats down to a Beatles tribute...

Si

Mr.G

Club Member
Si, did you ever appear in Gassy Jacks. That was once a great venue for tribute bands, i saw quite a few there years ago including, Bob Marley, Beat nit beatles and a few others.. Sadly it doesnt exist anymore.

qunvat

Well-Known Forum User
MrG240Z said:
Si, did you ever appear in Gassy Jacks. That was once a great venue for tribute bands, i saw quite a few there years ago including, Bob Marley, Beat nit beatles and a few others.. Sadly it doesnt exist anymore.
...funny enough yes, many times!...in fact just b4 it first opened, the singer in the band's dad had bought it so we played there a lot! ..that was THE JACKNIFE DISCIPLES who became THE LOW GODS..(all our own stuff,....no covers )

...also played there with CHOC ICE and numerous other bands...my mate Tony Howard (Mike TV on Red dragon radio) used to run the fantastic Sunday nights...

Its still going as some shite student pub that dont 'do bands'. ...yawn...

Si

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I gotta agree wit'cha Si, You are a handsome bloke'n' a half (unlike Steve Burn's rubber)
Who is three blokes and a bit! Remember yonk's back,when I thought somebody was
playing on them gooley's down below(on your brother's Avatar).
Anyway.Sorry I've not rang you yet! but I wil,I will........
You good lookin,handsome specimen of a humourous,guitar weilding hero you....
DJZ 60:cool:

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Sugar!
Sorry Status, I... I did not mean to claim that Qunvat is better looking than Your's
truly.I publicly apologise for even going there.I of, all people should know who look's like a
'Rock God' It's You..... I am deeply humbled & profess my deepest regret In comparing
Si with thay.... STATUS IS THE REAL McCOYS, He is ..................
DJZ 60.:eek:

HOUSEQUAKE

Well-Known Forum User
Welsh joke for Qunvat...

English man goes to Wales for his hols. Driving around the valleys and see's a bloke pushing his car uphill.

Wanting to be polite and expressing his modest use of the welsh language, he winds down the windows and says 'yaki da!'

Man pushing car uphill replies.......................

'Feck off ya welsh b@st***!!!'

:D

or shall I get me coat?

qunvat

Well-Known Forum User
we still pissed all over ya in the 6 nations and clive woodward turned out to be a right w*nker!!

Yep, get yer coat!