Sean

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
You're stubborn but I'm not emptying my inbox just yet to be insulted - I'm juggling between doing the sons' homework with him (he's only 7), cooking and uploading a bogful of photos......:p

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
You're stubborn but I'm not emptying my inbox just yet to be insulted - I'm juggling between doing the sons' homework with him (he's only 7), cooking and uploading a bogful of photos......:p

I wouldnt insult you in a PM....

I would do it here

If you get stuck on your sons homework just post it up on the forum and we can help......those times tables can be real toughies:p

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
doing the sons' homework with him (he's only 7), .

tut tut
I would have sent you a pm on this as i don't think parents should be doing the kids homework:p
Of course I would have liked to have discussed this observation with you in private but cant as your box is full:rolleyes:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Give me a break !

It's French dictation - I read and he writes, including the punctuation, accents etc..........and the little bastard's already criticised my pronounciation !

I'm not doing his homework for him, doing it with him.:eek:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
It's French dictation - I read and he writes, including the punctuation, accents etc..........and the little bastard's already criticised my pronunciation !

I'm not doing his homework for him, doing it with him.:eek:

Originally Posted by SeanDezart
Whilst cooking and uploading a bogful of photos.
No wonder he is already criticising, one thing at a time you should know that dads can not do multitasking :p
But the poor little guy has missed out on the spelling of pronunciation !
but then again I Would have pmed you about this but you box is full :rolleyes:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Listen you rag-rats, why should I empty my inbox you you can fill it with all this tosh ?

And it's multi-tasking and sorry, I wrote prononciation in french : pronunciation.