Samuri Conversions Ltd

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Guys,

My life has not got enough space to run another company so Samuri Conversions Ltd has been dissolved and is available for purchase via Companies House. It will probably set you back between 100 and 200 pounds if anyone is interested in resurrecting a legend.

Saves me painting my V8 Orange and Bronze anyway :D

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Don't be daft ........... all you get is a certificate saying you own the name :D

Building the company assets would be up to you

Russ

Club Member
Sounds interesting, I know the feeling on time heh :) Thing is do we want to continue on the incorrect spelling or do we draw a line in the sand now?

status

Well-Known Forum User
money made from the name goes into the club funds,should work as poeple buy things for the name on certain things,for a couple hundred quid is it worth it ?

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Wonder if the non 280ZX,300ZX and 350Z members or owners would be attracted to buy products marketed under the Samuri Conversion Ltd name.
I dont think so

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
STEVE BURNS said:
Wonder if the non 280ZX,300ZX and 350Z members or owners would be attracted to buy products marketed under the Samuri Conversion Ltd name.
I dont think so

Why not????
Hundreads of modern cars have Woolrace wheels on them ... but not slotmags as we know them.

hmm!! Pmac trading as Samuri Conversions.........
Im liking the sound of that:cool:
:D:D:D

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Why can't a modern-day Samuri company trade and upgrade ZXs and Z33s ?

If it'd lasted, perhaps the company'd evolved.......

Could be a case of The Z Club saving some of the Zs heritage ?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Might make more money if you change the name to :
'samuri loft & barn conversion's' DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
And who in the club is going to do it
And would they do it for free or are we talking about the club paying thier wages
What about premises insurance and all the legal requirements
Sorry but its looking at things through rose coloured glasses

And before anyone says but the club used to have a very successful Parts Department they should remember that when the old Z Club parts department was started the club was so lucky that Mike Feeney was arround and built it to the success that it was and this was done in evenings and weekends and for the most part with no commision what so ever

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
ATM only talking about buying the company name - you want to test the water and see if some people'll chip in ?