s30 stainless steel bumpers

Are these the same as those soon available from Mr F...........who will sell for less ?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is also being discussed on CZCC, i wonder why he don't have a auction on ebay.co.uk and are curious to know what the price would be in UK

This is also being discussed on CZCC, i wonder why he don't have a auction on ebay.co.uk and are curious to know what the price would be in UK

£695 he has some on ebay uk, they are an excellent buy if they are as good as they say they are.

1. They are the same product that we have been collaborating on with Harrington Group.
2. The fit is NOT finalised as suggested - there are still tweaks to be done. We have only just received a revised rear bumper and it would seem that these eBay ads are a little premature.
3. I haven't given anyone a FINAL price on these, only suggested prices
4. $1139 + $119 (plus potential duty and VAT from abroad) is not cheaper than the maximum price I've suggested to anyone.
5. On the UK site, £695 + £59 (plus potential duty and VAT from abroad) is still slightly more expensive than the maximum I've suggested to anyone...
6. We can always talk about group buys to get the price down...

When the product is ready, I'll sell them and hopefully be competitive, but until the rear bumper is finalised, I couldn't fully endorse them.

Mike - my grammar misled you and perhaps anyone else to think that I suggested that the other seller was less expensive than you - I apologise and will revise the wording.

The prices I've heard as an approximate figure are indeed very reasonable. I've also seen the products at two different stages and aside from minor (but nevertheless important 'errors') in the manufacture, these will be the best that you can buy for 2 seaters and also 2+2s. At this level of price, you should expect top quality with the usual MJP service and you will have it - remember also that these in stainless steel won't 'fade' like those new Nissan items you all bought a while ago for a small fortune !

Mr F, next time you have contact with them, will you please get me a price for a roadster as well ?

Thanks
Chris

remember also that these in stainless steel won't 'fade' like those new Nissan items you all bought a while ago for a small fortune !

No need to rub it in Sean :( it took 4 years many different bumpers & a small fortune to end up with the chrome ones I have, just to find out now stainless ones will be avalible soon at a great price :(.

You aint the only one - I speak from experience :

I bought mine (for a fortune) in 2000, dry-stored them for 6 1/2 years waiting for my definitive Z project and put 'em on the car just three years ago.

They may be up for sale soon.......

Someone should look more in to this, the abay ad states that item location is in UK, but how can shipping so high then ?, it is cheaper to have them send to Germany than UK, if they are in UK, someone should take the time and go see them in person, if they are not it is agianst ebay policity.

Chris

Back