Rugby World Cup Semi Final Tickets and advice.

Pondo

Club Member
Not sure if anyone is interested but I have a spare ticket going for both Rugby World Cup semi finals in Japan. I also have 2 tickets for the bronze playoffs. They are cat C tickets and are valued at over a thousand pounds. I’m open to offers if anyone wants them, or possibly willing to trade for something Datsun related?

Just thought I’d ask here first before putting them up for sale anywhere else.

I’ll also be in Japan (which although will be my second trip, I had no time to see anything last time) if anyone has any suggestions as to what to see in or around Tokyo as I know some of you visit from time to time I will have a couple of days free.

I’ve never bought any parts yet from Japan but would now be a good time to stock up and where should I be looking. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
You are a lucky lad.

I saw the Japan - Ireland match on TV this morning. Good match watching as an independent.

Pondo

Club Member
You are a lucky lad.

I saw the Japan - Ireland match on TV this morning. Good match watching as an independent.
Thanks Rob, I was pretty fortunate to get my hands on these, I also managed to watch both semi finals in Australia in 2003 when we won so I’m hoping that’s a good omen.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Thanks Rob, I was pretty fortunate to get my hands on these, I also managed to watch both semi finals in Australia in 2003 when we won so I’m hoping that’s a good omen.
Can you go to both semis again please?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
This World Cup has had some fantastic games - today's was special.

Come on Wales!

Pondo

Club Member
Well Devon is lovely but Japan is fantastic, it’s a great host country.

It’s so polite here it must of rubbed off on the fans, although was interesting as where I boarded the train I was the only white shirt around in a sea of all black supporters. Once the game started though they became strangely quiet :EXTRAlol: