Reward

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
for information about 3 fat blokes, who bound me up in gaffa tape while in my sleeping bag Sat eve, at JAE. And while on my camp bed. I was bound up like a mummy, and left in the middle of a bloody field.
Still, 3 teenage girls came along and sat on me, so it wasnt all bad.

I heard the names pauline or poss paul, porkie, and deidre or poss derek, one had a big black hairy.....................................................................dog with him.

Did anyone get any pics, as i would like to do some naming and shaming myself actually.
Don.

zbirdy

you know I was the one who was trying to stop the three shites who were doing it and was told to eff off if I didn't want some of the same

I had just taken Merlin for a walk when it happened. When we got back it was all over. I offered you somewhere to sleep for the night. If this is how you repay my offer by alledging that the dog and I had something to do with a dream ypu can sod off. It must have been a dream - sat on by three teenage girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
I reackon you must have mistaken this for the dog sticking his tongue in youir ear.

Dream, your having a laugh, Nightmare i would call it. My life will never be the same again. It keeps coming back to me, Its like my bed rises up and out through the window, and I cant move, 3 big oafs are standing over me with horns for ears, and then 3 angels come and sit on me. Very strange i can tell you.
Don.

The only strange thing was that the bugger that got done over was let in again. He wont get a second chance!

Don, what are you complaining about? Last time I had three teenage girls sitting on me I had to pay each of 'em nearly...

...oops...

all i saw don was you asleep mate. see!!!

Attachments

• don sleep.JPG
    don sleep.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 147
mind you i did get a few snaps:D ....

BURNS TO THE RESCUE!

Attachments

• burns to the rescue.JPG
    burns to the rescue.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 145
three young girls? i told you a million times Don " dont exagerate!!!!!

Attachments

• don +girl.JPG
    don +girl.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 121
Of course, in the above pic you dont look very happy!!!! JUST CHECK THAT SMILE OUT!!!!!!

Sorry m8, I was looking the other way at the time :eek:

Zbirdy said:
Dream, your having a laugh, Nightmare i would call it. My life will never be the same again. It keeps coming back to me, Its like my bed rises up and out through the window, and I cant move, 3 big oafs are standing over me with horns for ears, and then 3 angels come and sit on me. Very strange i can tell you.
Don.
But if you can let me know what medication it is you're on that brings on these hallucinations I'll be sure to avoid it :rolleyes:

roflmao

Terry B G

Back