Random S30 Parts

yellowz

Club Member
Hi I'd like the vent control in the pic below and the items in the other pic - not sure what they are called. 2 of the rear arm pins (not all of them!) the door hinges, the roof and map lights and spring loaded jobbies for the boot . How much please? Thanks
1697665814945.png

1697665874770.png

Bunky

Club Member
Hey, how much for the pair of bonnet hinges? Thanks
Also interested in the map and roof light if yellowz doesn't take them

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Two spindle pins are new from sean a few years ago - can’t remember how much they were, say £40 for a pair? The oem refurbished ones £10 each

One of the hinges requires a repair - the pin that stops it opening too far needs replacing. £50 the pair

Dome light £20

Map light £40 (I need to check this is actually a spare and has the push part)

£10 for the boot spring parts and the pull vent

Postage £5 (or free if you want the lot)

candy red

Club Member
Could I please have the bonnet catch plate in the centre of photo below?

Attachments

• IMG_1655.png
    IMG_1655.png
    801.7 KB · Views: 9

yellowz

Club Member
Two spindle pins are new from sean a few years ago - can’t remember how much they were, say £40 for a pair? The oem refurbished ones £10 each

One of the hinges requires a repair - the pin that stops it opening too far needs replacing. £50 the pair

Dome light £20

Map light £40 (I need to check this is actually a spare and has the push part)

£10 for the boot spring parts and the pull vent

Postage £5 (or free if you want the lot)
Thanks

Can I go for Sean's spindle pins, the dome and map lights and the boot spring parts and the pull vent please. The hinge does not look the same as mine. I make that £110 + Christmas wrapping and postage? :)

Jim

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks

Can I go for Sean's spindle pins, the dome and map lights and the boot spring parts and the pull vent please. The hinge does not look the same as mine. I make that £110 + Christmas wrapping and postage? :)

Jim

Pm me mate, don’t worry about postage 👍🏻