Post Easter Wobbly Wabbit meet in Lancashire..

ray100

Well-Known Forum User
The Lancs post Easter Wobbly Wabbit meet will be on Saturday 28th April 2012 at The Boatyard,Bolton Rd,Riley Green,Preston,PR5 0SP The Boat Yard - HOME

Great venue with plenty of parking & tasty food which isn't too far from the (M65/M61/M6) Motorway network.Decent weather promised by the Met Office (oh yeah,sure!),would be a great meet if more than me turned up.................

Just put it on the Club calender,14.00hrs would maybe suit those travelling from out of the area?

Attachments

• IMAG0217.jpg
    IMAG0217.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be great to catch up with you again,now there's going to be at least 3 of us so I won't feel like 'Billy no-mates',lol.
:seeya:

Bump!
Just a reminder that it's this Saturday afternoon,the weather forecast looks promising as well :)
Possibly TWO Samuri's as well as a friendly bunch of Zedders,it's also a convienient location for Yorkshire members too.

Hi Ray,

Sorry I never got to speak to you much this afternoon, what with Daves little mishap. Glad to report he made it home OK, and tells me there was the same level of water in the rad when he got home as there was when he left the pub car park. Quality improvised fix though, and I got a new gear knob into the bargain :D :D

Will try to see you at the classic Z run next Sunday, although not sure of the where and when just yet, I have some work to do possibly Sunday, but it might tie in, I will have to see.

Tried to load some photos but the site is giving me a hard time attaching them so will try later on.

Cheers,

JK

JK just testing to see if photos are uploading
And all seems to work
also test for you and it seems to work as well
Wobbly_Wabbit_meet.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

Thanks Steve, dunno why they wouldn't load for me?? Just kept timing out...

Seems to be OK this morning though

dsc0473o.jpg

Seen as I arrived 15 minutes before any one else turned up that would be rather difficult. It was you that declined to park next to me.

Back