Please ffs will someone sort ads out!!

rahail240

Well-Known Forum User
Someone sort this out.
i've still had ads from a week maybe two still not showing main pics,
i'm paying my membership for not only non members but now all members not to see.
and why is it the decent rare stuff that doesn't show?

if i place an ad for a nut and bolt, i bet you it would show with flashing f****** fairy lights!!!

and by the time it/if gets sorted several other ads have been placed and so we lose our hot spots on the home page.

i don't know why i bother.

i keep giving steve burns the crap for it,
and to be fair he trys his best, buts not his job.
someone help him out,

So nice of you to make a post on here are grumble about the service you get as a paid up member. Just remember that the people who provide you with this service are volunteers and do so in their spare time. Most of them do a lot for this Club in their spare time and are also paid up members. They don’t get anything for doing it . They don’t ask for anything for doing it. They help out in order to keep the club running.

Sometimes it doesn’t run smoothly and they have to sort it out. It takes time when they have the time to sort it.

So if it doesn’t suit you then why don’t you get your finger out and offer to help rather than sit at your key board and swear and moan in public.

Just lately a lot of keyboard ninjas are getting on their high horses and moaning about the way this Club is run. They don’t vote in polls. Don’t attend meetings. Never attend the AGM where these issues can be discussed and don’t do anything to contribute to the running of the club other than pay their subs which apparently gives them the authority to moan and criticise ad infinitum.

As a committee member I’m getting brassed off with these people and I know that others on the committee are too. Usually we grin and bear it but quite frankly I’ve had my belly full.

If you want to moan then do so if you have something to moan about. Or maybe sit back and ask yourself what you can do to make the situation better. This club is run by volunteers. The way some members carry on there will soon be no volunteers. Work it out for yourselves what happens then.

rahail
Managed I believe to get the photos up showing on each of the pages by a lot of trial and error and also a couple of test the same as your classifieds that once it appears that the photos are showing in your classifieds i will delete the test ones

Please dont ask why it keeps throwing out photos when you go to approve them that is something people more pc savy than me need to work out but believe your are as they should be now

Sometimes it doesn’t run smoothly and they have to sort it out. It takes time when they have the time to sort it.

So if it doesn’t suit you then why don’t you get your finger out and offer to help rather than sit at your key board and swear and moan in public.

so if its so rude to moan in public why didn't you just send me a pm??

If you want to moan then do so if you have something to moan about.

are you thick?? thats what i'm doing.
adverts a mess. so i'm moaning.
and i've every right.
this is not a one off,
it's happened SEVERAL times to me.

sort it out and THEN tell me to stop moaning,

I could see all the adverts including images at around lunch time today. Was that not the case for everyone?

I could see all the adverts including images at around lunch time today. Was that not the case for everyone?

although you could see them in the adds themselves they were not showing up in the recent classifieds main front sheet some were coming up as no thumbnails

dont believe this deleted the test advert for the engine as the photo was showing up all ok from the original classified and guess what the effing photo disappeared again
will redo the test add and see if the photo comes back

Rahail - When this was first reported I did try to sort it out, but the image wasn't uploading to the main server. I did ask you to email the pic so that it could have been fixed immediately, however no email was received.

Please don't whine when you have not taken the requested action in order to remedy the situation.

No Rahail I am not thick, nor do I appreciate you referring to me as such. Further if you are going to quote me at least use quotes of what I have said not what you have invented.

Ehmm, soundly beat me wif a wet noodle if I'm wrong here,, but it does seem to me that the people doin the bitchin are the ones who are trying to use the site as an E-Gay alternative ? More into selling for a profit than using the site as it was always intended,,for information and camaraderie ? Ive got a really decent z31 shell for sale on the site for £150 and if it doesnt go soon I'll gladly give it away to save it from the crusher ,,, but Ive yet to do any bitchin cus I know damn well how much work goes into the site ,, and I never will bitch cus for £15 a year Im getting huge benefits :) As well, I sit down once or twice a week and scan old magazine articles for the club archive, you know why?? Because I flippin enjoy it ! :eek: How would the Sellers react if I turned around and E-Gay'd the entire 20 some boxes of magazines the club has stored at my pub ? I think they wouldnt give a s**t thats what :eek: Whereas the vast majority of members both paid and not are here for the proper reason, " a club with advice and camaraderie" right " rant over" Reid .

i have invented anything,
the sentence referring to moaning in public was my response to your quote directly above it,
probably another cock up in the system.

how can you possibly think i'm unreasonable or out of order.
i pay (and it's one of the only reasons i do thanks to your new rules) for my membership,
you all claim how good this new ad system is for everyone, despite a big group of us who disagree.
you claim that it can only benefit the paid up members

well the system was without all these faults before all this was decided.
as was the club.

i am paying for a service.
and i'm not getting what i paid for.

i'm no keyboard ninja,
my number is on all my ads. (of which i'm ASSUMING you can see)
phone it anytime.

Ehmm, soundly beat me wif a wet noodle if I'm wrong here,, but it does seem to me that the people doin the bitchin are the ones who are trying to use the site as an E-Gay alternative ? More into selling for a profit than using the site as it was always intended,,for information and camaraderie ? Ive got a really decent z31 shell for sale on the site for £150 and if it doesnt go soon I'll gladly give it away to save it from the crusher ,,, but Ive yet to do any bitchin cus I know damn well how much work goes into the site ,, and I never will bitch cus for £15 a year Im getting huge benefits :) As well, I sit down once or twice a week and scan old magazine articles for the club archive, you know why?? Because I flippin enjoy it ! :eek: How would the Sellers react if I turned around and E-Gay'd the entire 20 some boxes of magazines the club has stored at my pub ? I think they wouldnt give a s**t thats what :eek: Whereas the vast majority of members both paid and not are here for the proper reason, " a club with advice and camaraderie" right " rant over" Reid .

get the wet noodles out.
yes i'm bitching.
do your homework first and check my history on ALLl my threads with the club.
yes recently i'm selling lots of gear. i need the money.
but go past that and you'll see plenty more of the norm.
thou is talking from where the noodles come out.

ffs, all you lot talk about is how the club needs the funding and how important we all need paid up members.
well just pull your finger out and sort the bloody problem out.
all i want is to use my advantage as a member.

one of these needed I feel
GroupHug.jpg

was going to post this one but thought better of it

group_hug.jpg

Back