PCD Adjusters

Wyn

Club Member
After me thread on adjustable top mounts it got me thinking, there's shurly money to be made with adjustable PCD for wheels as well?
So this must be the way to go :cheers:
(pic for reference - Vauxhall wheel on a Peugeot)
Sure I've a bit work to do regarding getting a few more bolts fitted, but am sure I'm onto something here :thumbs:

So if anyone has a set of cherished Image rims or other they might need modded to fit there Zed?
If so I'm your man :) .. discounts available to club members :cool:

My only other problem now is ......... do I set up yet another company or not ;)

Wyn's Wheels .... maybe :D

Attachments

• rim1.jpg
    rim1.jpg
    680.2 KB · Views: 51
  • rim2.jpg
    rim2.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 44
  • rim3.jpg
    rim3.jpg
    662 KB · Views: 47

johnymd

Club Member
I like your thinking but wont the balance be off a little with only 1 bolt. If you can grind the hole a bit then you may get a second bolt in to even up the weight.

Wyn

Club Member
...Forgot to add. I cant actually weld!
So the finished rim might turn out a bit lumpier then expected

But I can do you a nice line in wheel weights if it helps :)
See, already thought of that one ;)

Wyn's Wheels ,deffo has a ring to it now .....

ben240z

Club Member
I think you are onto something here. Don't let the negative doubters put you off

I will have a set for the race car please. The weight saving of just 1 bolt is worth it alone

Wyn

Club Member
I think you are onto something here. Don't let the negative doubters put you off

I will have a set for the race car please. The weight saving of just 1 bolt is worth it alone

Will be in touch :thumbs:

For you guys on the hills (and the track alike) kinetic energy from the offset rim is your key :cool:

You've all seen them dancing beans, think about it :cheers:

F1 here we come ........... the sky's the limit !!!!!!!!

johnymd

Club Member
You could start selling shares in your company. Keep coming up with ideas like this and you'll make a fortune. You will probably have to go VAT registered though.

Wyn

Club Member
You could start selling shares in your company. Keep coming up with ideas like this and you'll make a fortune. You will probably have to go VAT registered though.

You know what, think I'll keep my ideas to myself from now on :unsure:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
So if anyone has a set of cherished Image rims or other they might need modded to fit there Zed?

My only other problem now is ......... do I set up yet another company or not ;)

Wyn's Wheels .... maybe :D

I'd like a little more metal left on mine please - this nouvelle-cuisine is just too meager for my taste !