Paint scheme ideas

Craig_260

Well-Known Forum User
Hey guys, I need your opinions. Im going to be having the bodywork and paint done shortly.
I need ideas for paint codes im thinking either like a brownish colour but maybe a newer version like a brown metallic, old colour new twist that sort of thing. I was also thinking of gunmetal aswell it looks good but i think its over used on the 260. or a wine type colour. Can any of you guys think of actual colours that match these or close to i want it to suit the car so no like lime green lol.

thanks guys

peugeot have some horrible brown metallics on the 308CC mocha brown and 3008 is hickory brown if brown is your thing or go somewhere that has glasurit paints as it will be easier to find the colour that you what as all the glasurit colour chips are grouped in shades

A gunmetal would be my choice, I'll probably repaint mine in something like Porche seal grey but don't tell everyone or we'll all be driving grey cars.

I think the original burgundy red looks brilliant on the 260 - it is understated yet stylish. See my gallery to have a look at mine. The original paint code is 611 and most good paint shops could source it for you.

Back