Paid up!

mantav8

Well-Known Forum User
You will all(?) be pleased to know that I'm a fully fledged member of 'The z club':D
Got the mags and membership cards today and I'm impressed!-pity the first thing I see in one of the mags was Pmac!-but , hey!-you can't have everything!;)

Russ

Club Member
Welcome!

That's a damn shame about seeing pmac, however least we have your money now so if it's put you off and you want to leave I understand.

mantav8

Well-Known Forum User
mantav8 said:
You will all(?) be pleased to know that I'm a fully fledged member of 'The z club':D
Got the mags and membership cards today and I'm impressed!-pity the first thing I see in one of the mags was Pmac!-but , hey!-you can't have everything!
;)
Ooooh!-now Iv'e gone all red!:eek: :D

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Got the mags and membership cards today and I'm impressed!-pity the first thing I see in one of the mags was Pmac!-but , hey!-you can't have everything!
OOOOPS! My 9" cutter has just slipped out me hand Daz and gone right though the Koyo Rad you lent me.:eek:
Ill send you a fiver to compensate tho!:D

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
That's a damn shame about seeing pmac, however least we have your money now so if it's put you off and you want to leave I understand.
Ill deal with you later Nipper:mad:

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
just what were you doing with that 9" tool in your hand
destroying a Z32 2+2 NA (see my ad in classifieds):eek:
Thanks for the opportunity to plug my ad!:D:D
Anyone need any Z32 parts??????:confused:

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Someone had to see Pmac and don't worry he's not as bad as he seems LOL
Welcome to the Club for real!!

Bobby Ball

Well-Known Forum User
Thought you had spent all your money on ya Zed. Hi fella....about time.I paid up days ago..........:rolleyes:

Astrassuck

New Forum User
mantav8 said:
Got the mags and membership cards today and I'm impressed!-pity the first thing I see in one of the mags was Pmac!-but , hey!-you can't have everything!;)
Hello Daz, I will be paying up soon too :D You should know who i am !! :D