nice 240z for auction

nice car loads of potential not been registered in this country for 18 years ? so i wonder what details were used for the mot 16 months ago

thought i would keep this thread fresh

I wondered that too Tel

Weird that a car is unregistered, but the MOT has expired.

I always thought a car needed a reg-plate to get an MOT. Perhaps I am wrong.

well after i sent that thread ,i wondered if it may have been motd on the vin no with the intention to get a reg no, im sure theres someone on here has the answer

You have to MOT a newly imported car before it can be registered (assuming it's more than 3 years old of course). Also ESVA test and compliance for cars less than 10 years old before a registration plate can be applied for...

nice car loads of potential not been registered in this country for 18 years ? so i wonder what details were used for the mot 16 months ago

thought i would keep this thread fresh

When i bought my USA 240z import into the UK i had to have the car MOT before i could have the UK plates put on it.

The MOT was done using the chassis number as the vehicles ID.

I asked him and he said it was done on the VIN number ! The mileage IS genuine ! Don't you lot get any ideas about cutting up another clean left-hooker to replace your rust buckets !

I asked him and he said it was done on the VIN number ! The mileage IS genuine !!

HOW DO YOU KNOW THE MILAGE IS GENUINE !!!
ALSO TO REGISTER THE CAR IN THIS COUNTRY YOU WILL NEED THE A COPY OF THE TITLE(USA LOG BOOK) AND THE IMPORT DOCUMENT FOR THE CAR ASWELL.

I asked him and he said it was done on the VIN number ! The mileage IS genuine ! Don't you lot get any ideas about cutting up another clean left-hooker to replace your rust buckets !

You had better buy it then just to make sure.:D

HOW DO YOU KNOW THE MILAGE IS GENUINE !!!
ALSO TO REGISTER THE CAR IN THIS COUNTRY YOU WILL NEED THE A COPY OF THE TITLE(USA LOG BOOK) AND THE IMPORT DOCUMENT FOR THE CAR ASWELL.

Ok wise guy - I don't know it is genuine - I even suggested that it had a '1' in front but he insists it is - what can I say more unless I do buy it ? But who gives a cr*p ? If it's clean, it could have 200000 miles and I'd still want it - if the body's perfect........

I'm tempted but she'll kill me !:devil:

Oh, and who says I'd want to register it in the UK ? I've got spare log books, chassis numbers etc, etc....;) if it's missing 'em !

Wondering why it has uk market front indicators & glass fibre replica front panel/spoiler set up fitted. Looks nice car though.

apart from the mileage it looks as if it might be a very good car for the money.i wonder if they changed all the weather rubber seals when they had it painted

Back