Hi Kev
nice to have you on board
the white fridge looks cool:cool:
when you get your membership number could you add it to your profile

white-zed said:
thats ok bud the fridge thing is a joke started by chunk(git) on the other 300zx site
Moi!! :D

Welcome aboard Kev!!

As Pete has already said, see yer at the Bubble :D

I hope to see the fridge there aswell!! I wont be in my Z (again) as its not got an engine in it now!! :D :cool:

Did I hear your NEW Kev? are you in the uk ? Did you know were having an xmas dinner n disco soon in Reading?

You could come a meet everyone, what do you say Kev?
Maybe bring Bev?

Don.

Zbirdy said:
Did I hear your NEW Kev? are you in the uk ? Did you know were having an xmas dinner n disco soon in Reading?

Maybe bring Bev?

Don.
theres always one lol
chunk/pete aka boycie hopefully see you at the bubble on the 20th there is a s/west meet same day,but will prob need to run the car so will prob head your way see you soon kev

Welcome welcome!

I happen to like your front snow plow, its the one I want if I should ever manage to get a 300zx. Looks good in white too.

Zbirdy said:

Maybe bring Bev?

Don.
sorry to butt in, but I read this in the mag and was considering flying over for the night, wife permitting that is:D .

Anyone like to pick me up from luton airport in a zed?.......thought not..!

Mick, dont despair we are working on it, Well I am anyway.

What time would you arrive at Luton?
Don.

Zbirdy said:
Mick, dont despair we are working on it, Well I am anyway.

What time would you arrive at Luton?
Don.
Just read the other post Don, I'm sure we'll sort something out!

Hi Kev. Welcome to the other side mate. LOL.:devil:

Q. What is the Bubble?

Mick I am going in my 300 but you'll have to fit in the back mate. (XMAS DO THAT IS).:santa:

We are aiming to get there about 6pm (ish) maybe a bit earlier to lubricate the inside of my neck.

Back