• Lots better, welcome to 2008 Z Club!!

Votes: 46 57.5%
  • It's an improvement!

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Much the same, just different?

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Gone backwards, I don't like it!

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Oh no what have you done! It's horrible!

Votes: 4 5.0%

• Total voters

Russ

Club Member
What do you think? Better or worse? This is part 1 of a 2 stage website revamp. Stage 2 is a total reworking of the home page etc.

Credit for the look/colour scheme/general genius goes to JakTheRuby!

Please leave constructive feedback, what bits don't you like, which bits don't work etc? This is very much a work in progress and nothing is set in stone. I've still lots to do :)

Honest Opinion.

QUALITY. Is an improvement.
Ease of use/Access is good.
Two things that may warrant a change is the
Home page logo ( which is like the Zclub Mag)&
gives off that Z Club Mag Tangoe'd look.
& The colour Orange.(I once gave my opinion on
that,ask Zhead:D

Logo & Colour apart from that Brilliant.
Well Done. DJZ 60.:thumbs:

One thing I have noticed over the last few days is that replies to Classified ads appear in the main forum when there's a reply posted to them!

Jez: yeah that's something that half works. Unfortunately at the moment new classifieds that are posted only appear as a notice in the forum if they don't require modertation (i.e. you're an admin that posted the classified), i'm trying to write a work around.

Grolls: When I first did the colour scheme a few weeks back I thought "yuck" and given time I've really grown to like it :)

traders pop up thingy missing
we have been paid by some to have this included

Traders pop up? Do you mean the advertising space at the top we used to have (and may still do in the future)... if so who still has a current/paid banner? Adrian Flux?

Cheers

Grolls: When I first did the colour scheme a few weeks back I thought "yuck" and given time I've really grown to like it :)

Traders pop up? Do you mean the advertising space at the top we used to have (and may still do in the future)... if so who still has a current/paid banner? Adrian Flux?

Cheers

there the ony ones that are currently prepaid up and have at least 9 months to run

The Drop down boxes under Forum,open Area and Members Area looked a lot bettter as black boxes than as in grey as they are now IMHO

I thought the black boxes were too much work to read, or rather the repeating image looked naff. Maybe if I did a dark background with white text again?

I'll try that laters, I really ought to leave this room! :)

I thought the black boxes were too much work to read, or rather the repeating image looked naff. Maybe if I did a dark background with white text again?

I'll try that laters, I really ought to leave this room! :)

nah the actual boxes that drop down after you hit the top box
you cant leave here for 72hrs

Russ,

Not keen on the orange - might be OK if it were applied throughout - but there is too much that is still blue/grey (e.g. Reply button, etc.)...

Mike

Nidge74 said:
Don't be such a Scrooge, it's Christmas day.

Why break the habit of a lifetime just because it is Chrirtmas Day

humbug.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad that I don't have a chimney right now. :D

And I guess that the image resizer doesn't work.

And what's wrong with the Quote function? I had to manually edit this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back