Club Member
Still a bit low I think.
Comments?

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• 16403345935516479198497956009925.jpg
    16403345935516479198497956009925.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 84
I don't think anyone actually uses these anymore do they.

I don't know, you still get a few 'first posters' coming here looking for cars or projects with unrealistically low budgets, they must be getting that information from somewhere.
The guide may be newly updated but those prices are about 5 years out of date, you'll be lucky (and very unlikely) to pick up a concours 240Z or 260Z for the prices in the first column.
That said, it must be pretty difficult to maintain an accurate market guide on such an extensive range of vehicles, some of which are moderately rare and only seldom come up for sale.

I don't know, you still get a few 'first posters' coming here looking for cars or projects with unrealistically low budgets, they must be getting that information from somewhere.
The guide may be newly updated but those prices are about 5 years out of date, you'll be lucky (and very unlikely) to pick up a concours 240Z or 260Z for the prices in the first column.
That said, it must be pretty difficult to maintain an accurate market guide on such an extensive range of vehicles, some of which are moderately rare and only seldom come up for sale.

There are plenty of qualified valuators out there that could easily be contracted here for this, the fact that such an 'important' source can be so wrong is honestly shocking.

Any car is worth what a person will give for it.Unfortunately alot of classic owners want more than they are worth,same cars are advertised week after week.

Back