Name bar

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Why do I keep seeing a whopping great "Z Club number" flaoting awkardly around my name bar ?
It started small and then on the next post it grew to huge dimensions ! But there is no number - must I add this myself ?
Has Russ had a few too many or dreaming of better Zs :) ?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Bugger, now there is a number but it's very discreet ! And the Z is squashed up in the right hand corner !

Russ

Club Member
It's called development :) I'm not one for testing things offline and messing around with running two forums and then putting changes live.

Is the Z ok? Thought it'd look ok for paid up members and help widen the divide?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
The Z is 'A' ! But part of the 'club' is cut off by the right hand edge of the page and the member number needs to be underneath the 'Z' to show off better !

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
and help widen the divide?
FFS there is enough acrimony and division on this forum already without anyone trying to create more.:mad:
im not having a go personally here Russ, but is this a unilateral project of your own or is it now committee policy to create further divisions??

I thought the policy of the club was to encourage new members.:unsure:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for the education 'Dad' !
What I like is evolution, what I don't like are fat hairy blobby pigs waffling on at reasonable, young, good looking chaps with only good intentions !
Russ, looks great mate !
What I like better is balanced politics, why should I vote for your party Steve ?

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
pmac said:
I thought the policy of the club was to encourage new members.:unsure:
Four new members joined by paypal in the last four days through the website
We must be doing something right :)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
More money than sense ?
Loads more Zs being imported by 'improper' people to give values upon ?
Rogue cloud of wanted cards pased over Britain recently
Rogue cloud of ex-Louisiana Zs and their owners passed over Britain recently ?

Or just joined to watch 'fight-night' between, in the red carner, THE COUNT and in the blue, Tweety Z, hang on, where's he flown off to ?

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Now there's an idea...

Maybe at the next AGM we can set up a portable boxing ring and any of us who've been arguing through the year can get in there and sort it out.

What do you think? Queensbury rules, Muay Thai or K-1 no-holds-barred?

Tony 260Z

Club Member
LOL, padded sumo suits DO fit in with our Jap theme don't they?!

We could have those giant padded stick things too :)

Gotta be done !!!!!!

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Tony if you have the time and energy to try and price hiring one for a Saturday in June we could have it at Billing 2006??????

Russ

Club Member
Sean: what resolution do you run on your pc? I see this

pmac said:
FFS there is enough acrimony and division on this forum already without anyone trying to create more.
im not having a go personally here Russ, but is this a unilateral project of your own or is it now committee policy to create further divisions??

I thought the policy of the club was to encourage new members.
Well the idea was to show benefits in joining the club if all you use is the website, the idea was to highlight who were members and it seems 95% of people are. Can't see that it'll do any harm?

Attachments

• sean.JPG
    sean.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 21

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
1024x768 pixels !

Russ, I like the Z and m'ship number - I think the bold red name too subtle so it needed a number :) !

Please can I have my Z in Primrose yellow, like my car, with a bold black outline ?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Very nice,Russ.
I like progress,keep up the good work! Stay awake I might ring
you in a moment,If you've not gone bed!
(Sean Don't join Steves party,Please I,m beggin you!,pretty please.):cool:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Same question (almost) applies - why not ? You could start your own party, and let's face it - you are the king or parties :) !

Ooh, almost forgot - you bastard !