My 240z update

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Thought I would post all the pictures I have just posted in my gallery so you could see the work done by Gary Bellamy on my 240Z. The pictures are a little dark so the colour of the car looks black but its actually dark blue. I will try to post some better pictures on Thursday when I go and see the car.

505Blue_20Datsun_20250z_20022.jpg

505Blue_20Datsun_20250z_20023.jpg

505Blue_20Datsun_20250z_20028.jpg

505Blue_20Datsun_20250z_20024.jpg

I should be getting the car back if all goes to plan in Feburary, so unless I ran into any problems engine should be in by March.

Z31 300ZX Turbo LSD, 280ZX Turbo CV's, 280Z stubs with Modern Motorsport cv adapters, and gearbox is from an R33 Skyline GTS Turbo.

I just can't wait to get the car home and start putting it all together but boy has it cost me a fortune to get it to this stage.

Have you pre fitted those parts?
Does the box fit in the std tunnel without mods?
Gearlever hole?

All parts have been fitted, gearbox will fit but needs mounting ears in the transmission tunnel removing so either the ears will have to be moved further back or a Jags That Run style trans mount will need to be used.
The gearbox is tried and tested over in US and Oz were RB conversion has been done so should have no nightmares with box.

Russ said:
Looks stunning! More pics please :)
Thats all the pictures I have at the moment but should have some more soon, I have one more of the engine bay awaiting approval in the gallery which I will stick on here once its approved.

Love that colour.

I looked at a white 260z that had the z31 running gear, engine, box, loom etc. seems like a decent mod to do.

Keep at it.

Gary obviously does seriously top quality work - looking fantastic. Love the colour, looking forward to seeing what I believe will be the first RB hybrid in the UK ????

Back