Mot time and failed :(

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Well with all this mot exempt people saying there doing it. Me personally didn't no what was the best idea so I booked the old girl in for her mot today. With the amount of shows it done this year nice to get checked over

Just failed on a rear wheel cylinder been seized solid tryed at mot station to free it off but no joy

So need a cylinder or 're build kit

Then all the light work apart from dip beam it flash on the stalk but doesn't change when lights are on :/ any suggestions

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Well with all this mot exempt people saying there doing it. Me personally didn't no what was the best idea so I booked the old girl in for her mot today. With the amount of shows it done this year nice to get checked over

Just failed on a rear wheel cylinder been seized solid tryed at mot station to free it off but no joy

So need a cylinder or 're build kit

Then all the light work apart from dip beam it flash on the stalk but doesn't change when lights are on :/ any suggestions
The switch is probably just dirty. I'd take it all apart and clean thoroughly.

Paul_S

Club Member
Mine failed on the left hand indicators but I was able to use some WD40 at the test station and got them working again so it passed before I left.

I don't think you can get rear cylinder refurb kits any more.