looks like a good buy for someone wanting a 240z

Well spotted. Looks very good and very cheap. Definately worth someone going to have a look at it.

I'm not too sure about the copper water pipe used in the bay, more Wickes then Nissan, but very presentable none the less and well worth a view.

Car's always seem to sell for less at Zmas.

The date of first registeration is 26 Apr 1974, shouldn't it therefore be on an "N" Plate as opposed to an "M" Plate?

My Datsun 260Z has the registration CCA159M (one number before the advertised one)
and is first registered 3 May 74
Bit of a coincidence and very close on the model change over.

You could buy mine for a lot less than that one!

I don't get it - the club know all of the 240Zs currently road registered doesn't it ? And so how come yet another one (RHD) comes along out of the blue ,

Not a club criticism but I'm trying to understand just how many more are 'hiding' out there ?

900ss said:
Indeed, why the red nuts on the strut towers :confused:
Spoils it imo.

Tip of the ice berg I would say :eek: been there many times, but without viewing the car could not comment further. From experience I would say to anyone thinking about a UK Z should get an import instead. I have owned 19 Z's the last 2 being imports they are like new ;) unlike the UK ones. I suppose you could buy it for the bulkhead !!!! bit expensive though !!!

Back