Little Treats for Thee...

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Okay peeps. As of yesterday (7th January) I became a SuperadminTM of the site so now I can properly edit it and do various fixes etc. Using my new found powers though I thought i'd start increasing the online back catalogue of the multi award-winning ZClub Magazine. It really does look fab and will grow at quite a rate, so for everyone who has the magazines in printed format but has no idea where they are or newcomers who've never seen the awesomeness that was the printed magazine, have a look see!

Just simply click the 'Latest Magazine' picture or select 'Online Magazine' from the Members Only menu section. There are a few in there all ready to go (and yes, I know the pdf downloads are not there yet). It's all fab reading and a great insight into the clubs recent past. Hopefully it will expand to cover every issue (back to the photocopied sheets of the golden age) providing you lucky (lucky) peeps with quite simply the greatest wealth of Z information and articles EVER produced.

Happy reading!

We are now on a roll :bow:
There will be no stopping us now:thumbs:

Mags on line
Shop on line soon
Tabbed sites
Steaming further forwards
Press room
It just gets better and better

We've currently got 4 magz on there. I'm just uploading the 5th (that'll be the last printed one). Then I'm gonna start doing by a year on year basis until it's done. Just the coolest source of ZInfo in the world bar none. Can't wait to start seeing the hairstyles changing (back to colour for a lot of Z Peeps!) the further you go back. Wicked.

We've currently got 4 magz on there. I'm just uploading the 5th (that'll be the last printed one). Then I'm gonna start doing by a year on year basis until it's done. Just the coolest source of ZInfo in the world bar none. Can't wait to start seeing the hairstyles changing (back to colour for a lot of Z Peeps!) the further you go back. Wicked.

Let me know when you get back to the years when I had a rest.:leaving::blush:

No! that is when I was in my prime! then I heard Burnsie was coming on the scene & Sean was gonna make an appearance & be made up to chairman.:devil::D

Those were the golden years but also the decline of the Samuris.....don't see much of them now.

It'll only keep getting better if there are more non-virtual meetings and people start respecting this forum and others on it.

Well done Jak - I look forward to downloading your first on-line mag. Would have done so already if I'd known it wasn't going to stay up 'there' !

cars sitting in garages all year (almost) don't interest me - get it out and enjoy it before jnr steals it !

Coldest I went up to was Ashbourne.

Thanks Jak

cars sitting in garages all year (almost) don't interest me - get it out and enjoy it before jnr steals it !

Coldest I went up to was Ashbourne.

Thanks Jak

When I had the 260 2+2 as well as they were both daily runners, but with the cam & webers the sam is a pig as a daily.

It was set up on a rolling road a long time ago with the std cam, but I put a fast road cam in from Spike with no power below 4k & as I've got a steep hill to go up to get back home either way, it only needs someone to stop in front for parked cars or a bus, then it's a sod to set off.
I could put the std cam back but it's a bit boring at top end.

This is a web specific section and the thread is an announcement about the Club magazines going on linein an attempt to inprove the website.
Car tuning discussions belong in another section
Thanks guys

Back