LHD 240Z up for sale in Florida

The installation of the overfenders/flares is a bit dodgy - uncut arches and the flares don't look positioned correctly either. Needs bigger wheels to work with them. Dodgy respray too - look at the painted-over door latch hardware on the jamb (and other hardware around doors and rear hatch - not removed for respray). Bet it wasn't a glass-out paint job. Those rear lights are nasty as well!

And a satin black engine bay - very American...

*switches off picky sod mode* :devil:

But the cup holders.... Haha

Looks like there's overspray from the black bumper on the back as well.. Was wondering if it would make a decent start on a project car but you're putting me off it now lol

I'd say start with something a bit more obviously cosmetically challenged but straight and "rust-free" for a project - less of someone else's poor taste/"restoration" choices to correct!

The kind of cars William Galliers has brought over in recent years spring to mind, tending to be in the 5k-7k price range. More work required throughout but a solid basis for rebuild in whatever form you desire.

Are solid shells still available in the 5k range. If they are I don't think it will be for long. Unmolested car with original paint, destroyed by the texus sun would be ideal.

That red car looks an absolute dog in the pictures so I can only imagine what it looks like in person.

Rust free US cars are not so easy to find and as stated no longer 5 bags

I have just imported a rust free 71 car

Maybe I'm a tad behind the times (or still haunted by the US car that I missed on eBay last year due to a wifi glitch at the wrong moment that went for 3.5k!).

Although - Hofman in the Netherlands have several 240Zs for around 6-7k. Obviously plus shipping to UK. Non are genuinely rust free though as can be seen in the pics.

http://www.hofman.nl/occasions/classics

Maybe I'm a tad behind the times (or still haunted by the US car that I missed on eBay last year due to a wifi glitch at the wrong moment that went for 3.5k!).

Although - Hofman in the Netherlands have several 240Zs for around 6-7k. Obviously plus shipping to UK. Non are genuinely rust free though as can be seen in the pics.

http://www.hofman.nl/occasions/classics

Nice to see he has taken the time to tidy them up a bit and give them a wash before taking all the pictures :rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbs:

The red car is not my cup of tea and I don't like the back lights or the arches, just looks like not much thought has gone into it

Back