300zxmarcus

Well-Known Forum User
Cheddar Gorge, beautifull location
Z's Beautifull cars
Video Camera to capture beauty
Fileshare (limewire) for promotion
Date: nice day TBC

Common lets promote the club big time..

Wanted, your time, your zed your passion.... ohh and somebody who can use a camera and video editing software.

what u rekon? 2006 THE YEAR OF Z CLUB.NET

Bring it on, I'm up for that :)

I can swan around as a director as I don't have a working Z if you like.

We can host the video here as well to get us some traffic (remind me to monitor the bandwidth that month ;).

We're up for that and we'll bring along our band of merry South central members and I'll bring both Zeds 240 and 300Z31.
Sounds great, Film star Yippy!!!! lol

Sounds great to me - we'll bring a 260 and Z32 - we should try for a the full set!

Sounds brilliant. The noise will be fantastic. You will have to watch for the goats though.

looking good so far, ill start to work on some storyboards so the filming will have some good direction, ill pop down to cheddar ASAP and scope some locations also.

I could bring along the racecar but it would be on a trailer. Now if you could arrange for me to have a run up the gorge with it THAT would be something to hear. ben

I would love to see/hear that Ben!

How could we get away with it????????

Cheddar Gorge is part of Lord Baths estate, you know the wacky one, so he may well let Ben run his race car up there, he might want a wifelet in exchange though. Adrian

Anyone got a wife they don't want? (DONT ANSWER THAT, SHE MAY READ THIS)...

Lets get onto him, if not we should do my omega up like a police one, I'll get some fancy dress, and we'll close the road ;)

Now you don't want to get told off for impersonating an officer do you Russ, or is this something in your leisure time we do not want to know about.

Zed2k said:
Now you don't want to get told off for impersonating an officer do you Russ, or is this something in your leisure time we do not want to know about.
I didn't know Russ was a stripper:eek:
(probably the only one young enough to be - Ahhhhh just painted a picture of another committee member stripping:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: )

It would be so good to get Cheddar closed off for us but can't really see it happening.......suppose a letter can't hurt, hell they can only say no - maybe if we got a charity involved..........or maybe Clarkson....NO maybe not!

Back