Leather seats fitted

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
I've just splashed out and upgraded the front seats in my 260Z to leather ones. So my original seats, which are in very good condition, are now open to offers in the classified section if anyone is interested!

I've just splashed out and upgraded the front seats in my 260Z to leather ones. So my original seats, which are in very good condition, are now open to offers in the classified section if anyone is interested!

Pictures of the new seats !!!

btw, out of interest was they the leather set that went on ebay a little while back ?

Wyn - the leather seats I bought were not the ones on ebay. I bought them from Pmac who was selling them on behalf of a client of his who had spent a small fortune getting them professionally re-trimmed in leather and suede and then decided to fit some fancy racing seats from Japan into his car, the name of which I can't now recall. They look really great in my car (pictures to follow, Datsun Dave, as soon as it stops raining long enough to get the camera out).
My original seats are now in the classified section where I am inviting offers! PM me if you wish. Thy are in good nick as I am sure Pmac would testify - he took them out of my car to put the new ones in. Would be happy to answer any questions anyone has about them. But they would be collect only.

As promised, here are some pictures of the new leather seats I have fitted to my car.

Attachments

• P5270502.JPG
    P5270502.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 198
  • P5270503.JPG
    P5270503.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 180
  • P5270504.JPG
    P5270504.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 180
They are very nicely done indeed. Original looking, but real quality. I like! :thumbs:

Not sure on the blanket though Rob. You're too young for one like that just yet. ;)

They are very nicely done indeed. Original looking, but real quality. I like! :thumbs:

Not sure on the blanket though Rob. You're too young for one like that just yet. ;)

LOL!!! at that blanket. He wouldnt let me take a pic of it in case I posted it up.:rolleyes:
I nearly fell down laughing when I saw it.

:D:D:D

LOL!!! at that blanket. He wouldnt let me take a pic of it in case I posted it up.:rolleyes:
I nearly fell down laughing when I saw it.

:D:D:D

Haha. :rofl: Well in that case I'll copy and add one of the pics to this post to stop him deleting it. :devil:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 37
Haha. :rofl: Well in that case I'll copy and add one of the pics to this post to stop him deleting it. :devil:

You will get some of this :smash::smash::smash:when he sees the post!
I might too;)

First bit of humour on this dreary site I have been involved with for a long time:thumbs:

Alright!! You've got me!! But in my defence I will point out that I don't have picnics on it at car shows! It is only there because I play golf and I spread it out in the boot to protect the car when I lob my muddy golf bag in there.

You know what guys? You're right. I've now had a ceremonial burning of said blanket in my back garden. Now got a simple black soft vinyl sheet to spread out when the muddy clubs go in!

Wow hold on, burning the sacred tartan!!! is a stoning offence in Scotland:D:D
I like the new seats, almost look standard, nice!

Well as I was advised to do it by a Scotsman (a certain pmac) he will no doubt have to answer for it!

The seats are original 240Z seats which have been re-trimmed. Glad you like them.

I'm not sure I should really post this as I was so critical of the rug in the boot, but I was out shopping the other day as saw this blanket and instantly thought "ooh, Datsun colours!", so I bought it to drape over my chair in the garage for when I'm watching the footie or the motor racing. I then remembered I had an old Datsun patch I bought off eBay years ago and hey presto, one Datsun rug!! :eek::D

DE2B1455-78E4-4171-9527-DE44C09BEBC2-2831-000003C45B5F54CA_zps9082cc0d.jpg

Back