Lancs Zed meet 29th May 2011

ray100

Well-Known Forum User
Lancashire Zed Day on Sunday 29th May 2011

Hiya everyone,
We're having a Lancashire Zed Day on Sunday 29th May 2011,there's nothing on the telly that day so why not come along and say ''Hello''? Meeting about midday north of Garstang on the B5272 at Wallings Ice Cream Farm,Cockerham Ice Cream Parlour (LA2 0HA) then onto Devils Bridge,just off the A683 at Kirkby Lonsdale (LA6 2DU) which has some of the best driving roads in the area.It would be great to see a collection of Zeds in convoy and have a catch up with friends old & new even if your Zed isn't back on the road yet.Any queries etc please don't hesitate to contact me.
Regards,
Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh really sorry Ray, I have a works function already arranged for the 29th....that's a real shame I would have loved to have come....:(

We should try and make this a regular meet through the summer months at least though, would be good to get a regular social scene going on up norff...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray,
Unfortunately on holiday from the 27th, but if it becomes a regular event, count us in !

Mark.

Oh no,was hoping that you & the M/c gang would be able to make it,Richie/Kerry (& Junior),Mike,both Mark's & Datsun Dave,maybe if it goes well we could meet up somewhere half way next month?

Kendal sounds good to me but not the Clark's Factory Outlet as i don't like shopping,maybe Jonathan can input some of his local knowledge?

Kendal weekend in June is already in the diary, so hopefully everyone can catch up at the LakeZ weekend as Martin said....:cheers:

There are a few other possibilities for meets in July, but I will post them in another thread so as not to take this thread away from the original topic.

Great response so far,how about planning something for June or July and get the ball rolling as well? Stuart (chef on here) from the Christmas party in Croston,near Chorley,Lancs has suggested that we could go to his pub The Grapes - Welcome afterwards.

Bump,it's this Sunday..............come on folks,lets see if we can make it at least 20 cars :)
Ray100
martinmac
max
Iram
Mulv
Dillydot82
Brian Baker
Mike Chorley maybe
Tony Bates maybe
Dave Redman maybe

Bump!!!!!!!!!!
It's this Sunday and the weather's going to be glorious but there are some local road closures due to roadwork's.The best route to Walling Ice Cream Farm would be to take the B5272 from the junction of the A6 at Burlington Caravans,Garstang and you'll find it a few miles up that road on the left hand side.See you there but if anyone wants to convoy from the Poulton le Fylde area just let me know.
Ray

Back