what ideas have you got , ( for / or ) , on this web site
perhaps to cater for your likes etc

how many of you are regular visitors

what do you prefer doing:

view the site only
participate in threads
etc etc

regards steve :S30: ;)

:D Here I am. I love the site just the way it is, Steve ... ummm, except I'd like to have more smilies ... yup, and the girlie ones too. :p

steven lack said:
Ladies,

what ideas have you got , ( for / or ) , on this web site
perhaps to cater for your likes etc

how many of you are regular visitors

what do you prefer doing:

view the site only
participate in threads
etc etc

regards steve :S30: ;)

steve, my wife asked me to post this!!!!!

If had all the time in the world to explain what women want/need you still wouldn't understand!.....Maria

Hi

My wife is not that Fussed about using our web site but does quite often peek over my shoulder and read the posts , It has been known for us to do it together! :D :D :D

grolls:nice one mate , thank maria , i still dont understand though . ha ha
sean: quote :Hey, hey, Mr Lack's on the prowl ! Cooee darling !
you have got 2 hopes and one plays golf.
z car barbie:Steve ... ummm, ??

I want to know why you can go to a Lax Bowels show and see loads of talent sprawled all over Punto's and Fiesta's and stuff, but we have a shortage of 'em at Z meetings. It's quite distressing. Don't they know a REAL car when they see one?

And no, rather obviously, my Wife doesn't peek over my shoulder while I'm writing!!!

Actually, being serious for a moment, this thread is going predictably off topic. Steve asked a good question. How many lady members do we actually have? How would we encourage more? I'm not sure we can while classic car ownership remains so male-orientated :-(

TL

tony
Actually, being serious for a moment, this thread is going predictably off topic. Steve asked a good question. How many lady members do we actually have? How would we encourage more? I'm not sure we can while classic car ownership remains so male-orientated
thankx tony most appreciated
so no more ladyboyz , non bigger than sean

only ladies responses please

Do I count as a lady??? (that will be a first!)

Hi Z Car Barbie, looks like just the two of us then?

Back