JDM Combe

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
b98c0aa6edd60d5d3f5ea8ce1a21e217.png

If anyone would like to be part of a joint club stand put your username in a list.then I'll keep you all updated with relevant information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
The club stand passes are now available via the castle Coombe circuit website

Farmer42

Club Member
As Combe is only 20 mins up the road from me it would be rude not to attend this. Count me in and I will sort my tickets.

Cheers:thumbs:

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
Deadline for club passes is the 28th may if anyone else wants to join the club stand

big rex 2

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Guys,

I'll come along if that's OK ?
I have a 300zx TT these days , which I would like to get on the track :)

TimW

Club Member
This looks good. 2hr drive for me, good excuse to get the Z out n about.

Has anyone booked a track session? Last time was on a track was years back and thinking of a Introductory Session. Does anyone know if the introductory is worth it, or just head straight for the experienced session?

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Just be conscious that at 103db @5k RPM I was not allowed on the track. The guy also measured it right "on" the pipe rather than 1 metre back at 45 degrees. So make sure you can pass the test before booking your track time

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I'll be there however I'll be with the MR2 club on this occasion, I'll be sure to try and make it over to have a look at the cars and say hello though. Keep your eyes peeled for a white MR2 Mk2 turbo with blue wheels on the track in the morning though that will be me :D

Luddy

Well-Known Forum User

Has anyone booked a track session? Last time was on a track was years back and thinking of a Introductory Session. Does anyone know if the introductory is worth it, or just head straight for the experienced session?

Not sure what the best session will be, I'm there with the Z but not going on track, I have though done several track days, also raced at Coombe and happy to share my experience.

Farmer42

Club Member

Not doing a track session at this event although I will be doing one of the public ones in July which is a bit quieter.

I am the same as you in that I did a couple of track days about 15 years ago so I thought it would be wise to go for the intro session with the instruction first.

You might want to watch out for difficulty getting track day insurance. I have had a nightmare with most refusing due to the fact that Combe is not a member of ATDO. Its something to do with safety that members of this organisation have. The remainder have quoted silly money and mega excesses.

Good luck.

Nso93

Well-Known Forum User
Deadline for club stand tickets has been brought forward to the 25th may instead of the 29th due to high demand.