Japshow @ Santapod on 6th july

MarkDerby

Well-Known Forum User
Japshow @ Santapod on 6th july

Japshow14header.jpg

http://www.japshow.co.uk/index.html

It doesn’t matter whether you drive a Nissan Micra or a race spec Evo, ride a GSXR or a Yamaha R1. All Japanese cars and bikes are welcome at Jap show. No matter what you like about the scene there is something for everyone with the relaxed pace of the Show Paddock, club displays and trade area. For those that like the louder side of life we have a variety of attractions that will not disappoint with the country's quickest Japanese cars competing in the Jap & FWD Drag Series, public Run What Ya Brung open to everyone including bikes, Show & Shine, Drifting, Jet Car, Stunt Displays, Podkhana and more!!!

Run What Ya Brung Competition: Get your car or bike on the famous track and see what it can do!

£25 for unlimited runs on Saturday and Sunday, with a full performance print-out available for each run. spacer RWYB
You will need to bring your driving licence to sign-on. Trophies for class winners. Visit the RWYB page for more info. RWYB is open to everyone on Saturday but Japanese Cars and bikes ONLY on Sunday.

Lets see if we can make this a Good one Like last year with over 30+ cars on the stand

you all know the drill by now so get your Names down

tickets are £18 on the gate

please copy and paste below text in to your reply if your gonna be attending or showing interest

Name ---------- Stand Pass

Mark ------------ 1
Rolandas--------1
Adam-Murse----1
Spin Docter-----1
Artztogo---------1
Cejay------------2
slick pete--------1
jasonvalentine --1
cyberbean-------1
t300zx------------1

Mr.F ............. 1
Sayers…….....1
Candyred……..1
johnymd...........1
Tony A.............1 (Z32 SWB - not on forums)
John Peek.........1 (280ZX - not on forums)
Julian................1 260Z
Zedhead240.......1 240Z

Last edited by a moderator:

candy red

Club Member

Mark ------------ 1
Mr.F ............. 1
Sayers…….....1
Candyred……..1;)

MarkDerby

Well-Known Forum User
Bump dont forget guys and girls this is not far away

last years turn out seen well over 30 Z cars ranging from 260>370 just on 1 stand
lets see if we can make it better :)

Mark

MarkDerby

Well-Known Forum User
Dont forget guys and girls the Show is just over 1 month away get your names down to be guaranteed a Stand Spot
all tickets can be purchased at the gate Per person

Mark ------------ 1
Rolandas--------1
Adam-Murse----1
Spin Docter-----1
Artztogo---------1
Cejay------------2
slick pete--------1
jasonvalentine --1
cyberbean-------1
t300zx------------1

Mr.F ............. 1
Sayers…….....1
Candyred……..1
johnymd...........1

zedhead240

Well-Known Forum User

Mark ------------ 1
Rolandas--------1
Adam-Murse----1
Spin Docter-----1
Artztogo---------1
Cejay------------2
slick pete--------1
jasonvalentine --1
cyberbean-------1
t300zx------------1

Mr.F ............. 1
Sayers…….....1
Candyred……..1
johnymd...........1
Zedhead240

MarkDerby

Well-Known Forum User
Updated Names list

I will be outside the main gates giving out the stand pass tickets between 8.00>9.00am on sunday
you can buy your Main entrance ticket Per Person when you enter Santapod

All Jap Cars are Welcome as after all it is a Japshow :)

Mark ------------ 1
Rolandas--------1
Adam-Murse----1
Adem-Murse 350z ---1
Adem-Murse MX5 ----1
Spin Docter-----1
Artztogo---------1
Cejay------------1
slick pete--------1
jasonvalentine --1
cyberbean-------1
t300zx------------1

Mr.F ............. 1
Sayers…….....1
Candyred……..1
johnymd...........1
James Colario......1 (350Z )
veilside01702 ----1
Stuart Freight Train Oliver ----1
Suren TriniCruizer --------1
Rolandas Okunevicius------1
Mike Carbon Black ZX------1
Mark Carter----------------1
Zedhead240-------------1
julian ...................1

MarkDerby

Well-Known Forum User
Ok Lads and Ladetts the show is this weekend coming

i have a few more spare stand pass's going so if your wanting to come along for the show please let me know by putting your name down :)

as Normal i will be at the Main gate between 8am>9am handing them out
so please make sure you are on time for me to give you your stand pass

if you are intending to go for the hole weekend i need to have your address to post out the pass for you

when you get your pass's you need to FILL it out
if you do not they will not let you on the stand

Mark

See you all there

tel240z

Club Member
Another great day at the pod with a cool start but sunny in the afternoon, good selection of cars and plenty of action on the strip, managed to get 5 runs in no improvement but well pleased wit my 60' times from 1.9 down to 1.7 another bonus was when me and john returned from a run he wondered what was happening in a shed with some pod officials turned out they were weighing competition cars so with johns charm instantly got us weighed, mine come in at....... front axle 606 and rear axle 599 that's with me in it and 25 litres fuel

7ZIGoKC.jpg

johnymd

Club Member
Weighing my car was probable the highlight of my day. Pretty un eventful on the track with no good times and my terminals getting slower and slower. New clutch smelt and was probably slipping. Had real trouble getting it into any gear and lots of aborted runs. I was also only spinning one wheel during the burnout which sounds a bit odd as I have a quaife.

On a good note, it was great to see everyone and chat to the numerous people who always come and say hello but I fail to remember most of their names. Well done terry who put in some very consistent runs with superb 60" times ( mine were all over 2s ).

The weigh bridge showed: front 642 and rear 642 with me and around 20lt of fuel.

johnymd

Club Member
Glad you reminded me of that thread. I couldn't remember my old weight. Looks like ive gained 44kg in the last lot of mods.

Cage: +38kg
Nitros: +12kg
Z31 CV ug +??
Sound deadening: +??

Fiberglass dash: -15kg?

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Yeah, it was nice to see everyone and the sun.
I started well with a 15.1. but my optimism about getting under 15 was thwarted - later in the day it wasn't running great (again) - checking my AFR on the drive home, I think my accelerator pumps aren't all working, so I'll be stripping the carbs down again soon.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
i managed to get to santa pod on the sunday and see all the zeds do a run down, got some good videos of the zeds going down, and there was a 120y datsun there with a skyline engine in clocked 134mph 1/4mile