Japfest II - Donninton Park 30/09/06

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Those nice people that run Japfest are doing another one at Donnington Park on the 30/09/06

Chunk and myself want to run a similar stand to Japfest Castle Combe with a joint 300zx.co.uk and Z Club pitch (hopefully the 350 boys and girls will be up for this as well)

We need to get an idea of numbers so we can book track time and a Car stand so let us know if you are up for it!

Please post up if you want to come onto the Club Stand and if you are up for a track session
At donnington the track time will hold 30 cars per session and this will cost £20 per car if we sell all 30 slots so we have to be a bit careful how we book things and not end up out of pocket.

There is a special offer on entrance of just £5 per person but I will have to book that this week - so let me know ASAP

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Just some of the high lights for Donnington

Track action
Sprint Challenge
Drifting Demos
High Speed Passenger rides (or just ask Rob!)
Show & Shine
Mobile Rolling Road

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Speedfreak - someone had to pick me up off the floor. You actually book 4 minutes after I posted, you usually wait until 4 days before the event before you start trying to get tickets!! But hey it was good to see you again, see you later in the year.

Forgot to mention, if you actually brought entrance tickets yourself at Japfest I still need to know that you are coming so I can book the right number of vehicle passes and get you all onto the club stand.

So need to know
Name
number of vehicle passes (one per car)
number of entrance tickets (one per person)
Number of track session

MattDaKav

Well-Known Forum User
Name : Matt Kavanagh
number of vehicle passes : 1
number of entrance tickets : 1
Number of track session : How many are going? 2?

Thanks

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I'll let you know - my LSD might actually be attached to the engine and everything else and I'll need to stratch her legs !

Great idea !

Zoomer

Well-Known Forum User
Count me in, club stand and track time. How many sessions available.? I really enjoyed Castle Combe.

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
I should think we will book at least 2 Zed dedicated track session, it gets a bit expensive and scary for me to buy more than that but you will be able buy extra general sessions.

Decay

Active Forum User
Suzy
Please count me in on this one
car stand + 2 people
(If you need any help setting up let me know - I live a couple of miles away from Donnington.)

Ian

chunk

Im not normal
Club Member
Hi Suzy :D

Well i know i said i wouldn't do Donnington (cos i raced there on bikes for ages) lol

Buttttttttt..........

No ticket (already bought it)
1 x club stand
2 x track sessions :D

I'll call you by the weekend!

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

Rich