Japfest 2012 - May 12

M

madmarco

japfest2012350small.jpg

ZClub at Japfest!

This year Japfest will celebrate 10 years at Castle Coombe. The ZClub has been there every year, treating spectators to our great collection of cars on and off the track. We plan to make this year our finest show yet. Sign up now for another 5 star ZClub event!

Discounted ticket prices -
Admission - £15
Z only Track session £30

japfestprices.jpg

Payment should be made using the "donate" button in the paypal box on the left of the ZClub home page. If you chose to pay by cheque please PM me for the mailing address.

We plan to have two dedicated track sesions for Z's only. Due to the popularity of on track action at this event track time sales will be reserved to ZClub members only. However anyone can reserve track time in the mixed sessions at the Japfest website.
Please feel free to PM me for any additional information

Japfest - Europe's Biggest Japanese Car Show

Last edited by a moderator:
M

madmarco

Final list of attendees - :eek:

japfest2012list-14.jpg

maverick300zx

Active Forum User
ill be there again this year with the car and hopefully the new engine bay and new outside body look for this season

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Steve Burns Entrance ticket x1 plus Car pass x1
Paul Wrangle Entrance ticket x1 plus Car pass x1
Paid £31.60 cheque into Clubs bank account

keano

Forum User
Ill take 2 entry tickets and 2 track sessions please. Who, how and were do i pay. Do we know what time the Z track sessions are this time?
cheers
danny

M

madmarco

yes am
Marco tickets .only

Nelson

ill be there again this year with the car and hopefully the new engine bay and new outside body look for this season

Steve Burns Entrance ticket x1 plus Car pass x1
Paul Wrangle Entrance ticket x1 plus Car pass x1
Paid £31.60 cheque into Clubs bank account

That's great guys, we're off to a good start!

Ill take 2 entry tickets and 2 track sessions please. Who, how and were do i pay. Do we know what time the Z track sessions are this time?
cheers
danny

Payment by paypal on the home page using the donate button. Track time for ZClub paid members only, but you still have plenty of time to join! Wont know our track time until 30 days before the event.

keano

Forum User
Probably the wrong place for this queation, but ive paid my membership, but put it through as a renewal, have been a paid member in the past. But nothings happened. How do I resolve this then I can get these tickets ordered.
Cheers
danny

M

madmarco

Probably the wrong place for this queation, but ive paid my membership, but put it through as a renewal, have been a paid member in the past. But nothings happened. How do I resolve this then I can get these tickets ordered.
Cheers
danny

Looks like your orange now! Go ahead and list haow many tickets you want and I will put you on the list.

keano

Forum User
Good stuff, ill have 2 entry tickets, stand pass and 2 track sessions please. I can pay Thursday.
Cheers again.
danny

nncferreira

Well-Known Forum User
hi

Amount: £32.00 GBP
Sent on: 6 January 2012
Payment method Credit Card Payment
Subject line of your payment email: The Z Club of Great Britain

i paid marco can you check with zclud please

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
hi

Amount: £32.00 GBP
Sent on: 6 January 2012
Payment method Credit Card Payment
Subject line of your payment email: The Z Club of Great Britain

i paid marco can you check with zclud please

Yep bud it all went through Thanks
Normally Mark waits for a few more names saying they are coming and he then posts an official list of who wants what and and also who has paid what and updates it as the names and monies come in

M

madmarco

Yep bud it all went through Thanks
Normally Mark waits for a few more names saying they are coming and he then posts an official list of who wants what and and also who has paid what and updates it as the names and monies come in

Already posted (see post 2)

List updated with nccferreira's payment.

keano

Forum User
Paid, 92 quid, 2 entrance and 2 track sessions.
Cheers
danny

****All gone through by paypal thanks****

M

madmarco

Japfest has anounced that dedicated track time for clubs has been sold out. This is by far the quickest this has ever happened and although we bagan planning this event in December we were only able to secure one track sesion for 20 cars. My current plan is to reserve 13 spots for paid ZClub members and 7 spots for our partner sites until March 31st. One session only per member. After March 31st we will begin allocating any remaining sessions to the waiting list with paid partner site members getting priority.

Individual track sesions from Japfest organizers are also sold out.

Keano, we will issue you a refund for the second track sesion shortly.