japfest 2

Mikey Bean

Well-Known Forum User
only a few days left to book. get your names down now

after attending japfest last weekend and having such fun i thought i would look up japfest 2. its at donington park and track time is available again. if we can get enough members together i will book us a club stand in which case we get a discount on tickets and track time. entry is £13 and track time is £25 per session. i will need numbers asap though as closing date is 25th of may. the show is on the 8th of july. so please put your names down if your a definite and i will need payment by a week wednesday which will be the 23rd. if we get enough people we can have our track time together or if you prefer we can just join others and make them look silly. lol

http://www.japfest2.co.uk/

names with how much track time you would like asap please.

1) mikey bean - 1 ticket, 2 track sessions - 300zx - (ZXClub.net) - Paid
2) The HollowPoints - 2 tickets, 1 track session (Unless Rose wants one too if her back is fixed) - 300zx - (ZXClub.net) - Paid
3) MarkDerby - 2 tickets, 1 track - 300zx - (ZXClub.net) - Paid
4) mellowyellow - 1 ticket, 2 track sessions - 300zx - (ZXClub.net)
5) nncferreira - 2 passes - 300zx - (ZClub.net) - Paid
6) richiep - 1 pass at least - 240z - (ZClub.net)
7) Artztogo - 1 pass - 300zx - (ZXClub.net)
8) Rob Gaskin - 1 pass, 2 track - 240z? - (ZClub.net) - Paid
9)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Micky, which site is this taken from? You will have more success if this coordinated with the NEOs from each club.

I will be recovering froma wedding that day but I am sure there will be enough interest on the forums to get some good numbers. Happy to post it over and try to get someone on each site to coordinate it.

2 tickets and car pass please. let me know. Is 300zx not 350z lol :eek:

I will be recovering froma wedding that day but I am sure there will be enough interest on the forums to get some good numbers. Happy to post it over and try to get someone on each site to coordinate it.

Thats great Martin. The organizers have contacted me several times on this offering discounts and a good stand location.
Looks like Japfest 2 is on! :thumbs:

If this is goes ahead, I'll be interested in a stand pass and ticket (possibly tickets plural if family come too). Seeing as I missed Japfest due to being in the US presently, and Donington being extremely local to my hometown (Derby) and an easy drive from Wilmslow.

Assuming the 240 makes it, I'll be in Le Mans...

Otherwise would have made a great first outing!

well by the looks of things we have a few interested so it will be going ahead. its all a bit last minute though so im trying my best. madmarco if you can help in any way with discounts that would be great:)

OK, there seems to be a good bit of interest so let me get a few things sorted and I will get the ball rolling.

I'm VERY interested in this. The only problem I can foresee is that I'm 60 the following weekend and Birthday celebrations (holiday?) may affect it, but I doubt it - nothing planned yet.

I just don't like putting my name down unless I'm 100% sure.

Ok.

I'll book through you so that we might be able to go on track together. 1 Entry and 2 track time.

I'll purchase other entry/track tickets for my lads as and when needed direct from organisers.

Paid

turns out i got my dates wrong. sorry. lol. we have a bit longer to get the numbers in so if payment could be made by the 10th of june now that would be great thx.

Have we got anything booked yet guys?

It's only about 5 weeks away.

Do you need any info off me re track time e.g. car details, driver experience etc

Back