Introduction

Peato40

Well-Known Forum User
Hello All,

Just a quick hello to everybody as I'm new to this club. For the past 11 years my passion has been my AC Cobra replica but I have always admired the Z series, so decided to make some changes. My Cobra is now for sale, which will make way for the 260Z 2+2 I have recently purchased. The 260Z has already had all the metal work refreshed and now I intend to finish the build along with a fresh coat of paint, so I will definitely be needing some advice over the next few months which will be greatly appreciated.

Phil

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Phil - quite a change and why a 2+2 ? Great cars but since the Cobra is a strict two seater, I'm merely curious unless a family has developed ?

Peato40

Well-Known Forum User
Hello Sean,

Family development is exactly the reason. We are quite often having our grandson staying with us at the weekends, which limits our possibilities to use the Cobra. I also read somewhere that although not the most desired of the S30's, it is the rarest .... but not sure how true that is.

Regards
Phil

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Not THE rarest but rarer than a 240Z !

I'm sure he'll be thrilled so welcome and some photos to keep us updated won't harm member's participation in your quests for info, parts etc !

Peato40

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks Sean,

I'll start to get a few photos together during the next few days.

Regards
Phil

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I would guess the 2+2 is more rare than the more desirable 2 seater coupe

One says 'rarer' old chap - confusing language is the old Queen's, no wonder Johnny foreigner wants to get over here asap to learn his words.
:rolleyes:

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Welcome to the OC :thumbs:

Great taste in cars, I've always loved Cobra's. Something about that V8 burble that I imagine just never gets old. Looking forward to pics and progress updates :)

Peato40

Well-Known Forum User
I haven't done this before so hope I successfully managed to upload some photos

20170325_160547.jpg

20170330_180821.jpg

20170330_190447.jpg

Regards
Phil

Peato40

Well-Known Forum User
This is a Pilgrim MK3 with a slightly tuned 4.6 Range Rover V8 and some subtle bodywork modification which sort of sets it apart from most.