Idiots question

T

tulip

i really want to ask a question too! can i have some of whatever your on tonight:D

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Spoz I will be told off by the mods soon for starting a silly post in the Z32 section but hey its the busiest its been in here for a while :flyingpig:

Come on reddell and steve300ZX you both lurking

Taz 1

Well-Known Forum User
Don't know about idiot questions Steve, but sure as hell did something dumb to day. I removed my instrument binacle, replaced the speedo and got the odometer working again. It was not a fun experience.

Taz 1

Well-Known Forum User
Yup, yer right there Steve, so I made sure to post a thank you to him. Help is always welcome but we must make sure we acknowledge that help.

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
I've got an idiots question, What kind of an idiot gets his immobiliser key fob soaked at Santa pod so he has to have his car towed all the way back home :jester:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
I've got an idiots question, What kind of an idiot gets his immobiliser key fob soaked at Santa pod so he has to have his car towed all the way back home :jester:
I think that kind of idiot may be called croeso LOL so my idiots question is do you have to get the immobiliser key fob wet to make it immobilise the car and doesn't it work when it is dry:lol:

Buckaroo Banzai

Well-Known Forum User
I think that kind of idiot may be called croeso LOL so my idiots question is do you have to get the immobiliser key fob wet to make it immobilise the car and doesn't it work when it is dry:lol:

Well, getting it wet really seemed to do the trick, no one could get it started after that or the AA. It's a good security measure I reckon :rofl:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Well, getting it wet really seemed to do the trick, no one could get it started after that or the AA. It's a good security measure I reckon :rofl:

What was the AA mans name because over the last couple of years I think I have meet 75% of them:eek:

Taz 1

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah, know what you mean, but it's the price you pay for having older cars. But the fun you can have driving them makes up for those down moments. Then again?