I need T pieces for Webers but twisted

mattbibbey

Well-Known Forum User
Doesn't really make sense I know but my webers don't have the hole on the side, they're on top so all the T pieces I've found have the through pipe going the wrong way.

Have I made any sense? I've had a beer you see. Hehe

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Absolutely no sense at all! :unsure:

Perhaps a picture may help although I can't help even if I understand you!

Good Thread this :lol:

Mr.F

Inactive
Give me a call - there will be either a Weber OEM solution or a Speedflow solution...

johnymd

Club Member
Can't advise on unions but be sure to use Teflon or you will be replacing it all in 12 months. Mine are all leaking again :(

mattbibbey

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah I saw the threads ref: fuel lines. Bad stuff that!.

I'll give you a call Mike. I still owe you a million pounds or something don't I. Lol I'm open to all suggestions for the fuel supply. I'd like to do away with the original fuel rail and have something neat looking.

Cheers all. If anyone has a pic of a method they think is great or innovative or good looking I'd like to see it.

Matt

P.S. Morris, they're Weber 40 DCOM not DCOE. http://www.zclub.net/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=8863 There are some pics of them in my photos.

morbias

Well-Known Forum User
Are you sure you can't use the side inlet like you can on DCOEs, or are they not drilled all the way through on DCOMs?

mattbibbey

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah, on the DCOM, the side port is blank with only the top port open. I think I'll see what Mike has on offer and take it from there.