Hi there!!!

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Hi there, a warm welcome to the forum, generally a happy place, filled with all sorts, ranging from grumpy old dinosaurs, the "sit on the fence" brigade, agent provocateurs and ending with us..... fresh faced, forward thinking, smart cookies who just love their Zcars.

Enjoy

wingtip

Forum User
Hi there. I've been in the Zclub for sometime but never talked to anyone. What car have you and whats taken you so long to join this elite club

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Yay! Welcome along matey. There's plenty of info on here to trawl through should you need anything (just use the search doodad in the forum menu), and plenty of banter to be joined in with. We also have plenty of meets and shows that we organise / attend, so have a look-see at what's happening in your local area and hook up!

Cheers,
Jakko

SLICKTOP

Well-Known Forum User
If I had to guess, I reckon z32 with tin roof...

Your absolutly right lol!!! i own the silver 92 Fairlady Z32 swb slicktop manual twin turbo that was featured on channel 5's fifth gear last july!

il put up a post with some pics for anyone whos interested.

oh one other thing, im having trouble setting an avatar and ive tried to view the online magazine and im getting=

We're sorry, you are trying to access a club members only area of the website. To find out how to join the club please visit http://zclub.net/join.

strange as i paid my membership last night :unsure:

Dale

Club Member
Howdy and welcome.

I think it takes a button press from a mod to turn you on (so to speak), and then you'll be able to activate your avatar and get access to the whole site. I'm sure one will be along soon. ;)

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
We're sorry, you are trying to access a club members only area of the website. To find out how to join the club please visit http://zclub.net/join.

strange as i paid my membership last night :unsure:

It normally takes rob a couple of days to process a new member and allocate them a membership number and enter details on the data base

I will turn you red manually which should stay untill rob processes you once you are red could you go to the members details under the members Only area and enter your car details No one else baring you and the commitee can see these details and it helps keep the data base up to date

Oh welcome to the club and thanks for your support

SLICKTOP

Well-Known Forum User
It normally takes rob a couple of days to process a new member and allocate them a membership number and enter details on the data base

I will turn you red manually which should stay untill rob processes you once you are red could you go to the members details under the members Only area and enter your car details No one else baring you and the commitee can see these details and it helps keep the data base up to date

Oh welcome to the club and thanks for your support

thanks buddy and im glad to be here!!!:thumbs: