hi all

Leo40z

Well-Known Forum User
hi all

im leo from london and i have just bought my first classic car..and yes its a 240z with a L28 janspeed turbo conversion.

i would really like to know of any meets as i will try to attend and meet you all.

many thanks

leo:thumbs:

racer

Club Member
Hi Leo
A few of us will be at Santa pod for the Retro show on Sunday the 1st of July.
It would be great to see you there.
Matt

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome to the club, Leo. I'm in Manchester - so we're unlikely to meet up, but post some pics of your car.

Dale

Club Member
Welcome to the club Leo.

I hope it is the car in the link you bought, it looks great for the price. Any car will have the odd issue, especially a car nearly forty years old, but that's what classic car ownership is all about. You're gonna have a hell of a lot of fun in that, I can tell you!

If you have the weekend 29th June free, get yourself on a proper drive out and join some of us in the Lake District. You would think the roads up there were built for Zeds! ;)

http://zclub.net/forum/shows-meets-uk/20362-lakez-2012-a.html

Leo40z

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome to the club Leo.

I hope it is the car in the link you bought, it looks great for the price. Any car will have the odd issue, especially a car nearly forty years old, but that's what classic car ownership is all about. You're gonna have a hell of a lot of fun in that, I can tell you!

If you have the weekend 29th June free, get yourself on a proper drive out and join some of us in the Lake District. You would think the roads up there were built for Zeds! ;)

http://zclub.net/forum/shows-meets-uk/20362-lakez-2012-a.html

thanks you..

the main reason i went for this 240 is for the simple fact i would of lost intrest in doing a for resto.i know how long it would take and cost.i have been looking for last 2 years and saw this car up for sale late last year.and i missed out on it.

but when it was advertised again by the owner jayson of 21 years i couldnt miss out this time.it was pleasure dealing with jayson and with all his hard work i can now enjoy a car with my son aged 4..lol i want to keep the car for a such a long time and pass it down to my son..

i put the car on my ramp this moring and the thing is great.yes its had new rails,floor,back panel and rear arches.but as you say its a classic.

im over the moon with it and ive not own my dream car..its soo special the R35 GTR is on the drive and the 240z is warm in the garage,lol:bow:

leo

Stevie P

Well-Known Forum User
You missed our stand at Enfield.

I am in Brentwood Essex.

Mike F is the guru for spares, also in Brentwood.

Steve

Mr.G

Club Member
Nice car Leo, I agree get some more pics up.

That's a very rare turbo set up, nice to see one running and car looks really good in black.

AndyMinto

Inactive
Hi Leo,
Welcome aboard. It would be great to see some pics of the Turbo side of the engine so I can compare setups. Is it running carbs?

Leo40z

Well-Known Forum User
I'll take some nice engine pictures over the weekend..

Yes it's running a single carb in front of the turbo.. I'm thinking of selling that setup and going or triple webbers as such..

Also I'm in need of a mint boot lid if anyone has one.?

Leo