Help, I know nothing...!

bufordT

New Forum User
Hi, I need help!

Basically I want to buy and do up a S30 Z, probably a 260 2+2 so that it ends up looking like this
http://dayerses.com/photos/datsun-260z/02/

I've become slightly besotted by the look and I need it in my life! Plus I'm bored of modern cars, there's no sense of occasion anymore.

So, can anyone point me towards buyers guides or a good starting point and/or give advice on how to achieve this look?

And is anyone based in Sheffield at all?

Thanks in advance!

Thats car belongs to Jay28 a member on this site from southern ireland, should be a few threads about it.

Hi Joe and sorry for going of topic on this thread but are you going to Ballymena car show next Saturday with your Zed?

DJ 260 was selling his car,well worth a look,you will find his details in the members contact list

Hi
thanks for replies and tips! Yes I've seen the white one on ebay, really like it but need to save a bit more and shift my current car.

Out of interest, would a 240 or 260z be suitable as a daily driver?

Thanks

As Sean says - mechanically yes - they are reliable (I used mine as my daily driver for the first two summers I owned it). But use it year round and the bodywork will suffer. Damp climate + salted roads in winter + Z = ££££....

Back