Help find these fuel unions please

mattbibbey

Well-Known Forum User
hi chaps,

I have a set of three weber dcoM carbs and i don't like the bits that attach to the fuel inlet. Does anyone know a good retailer for weber unions and other bits and bobs? I've not been very clear here about what it is that i'm talking about so i'll add a picture in a bit.

Cheers for reading

matt

4722058436_129f64f4a8.jpg

Thanks for the link, I had a look at them yesterday, they seem to sell everything except what i really want haha! I'm really after what I have now only instead of one side going down, I want them to both be horizontal, if that makes sense?! It's quite difficult to connect them together with the side that goes downwards at an angle. Plus it looks a bit crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about running a divorced fuel "rail" with T-pieces feeding single inlet unions on each carb.? Could be set up with Speedflow / Aeroquip parts.
Or, use the Speedflow Weber adapter (12 x 1.5 to JIC-06) in each carb with swivel "Ts" and JIC-06 hose and connectors...? Would make a big and bold statement on the carburettors. You might even be tempted to run braided hose for the rest of the system...

Call to discuss - I do lots of Speedflow custom stuff and have been involved in the design of a few systems.

Ok Mike, I'll try to find time/remember to phone you today at some point. lol.

I'll check out eurocarb too.

Thanks

Back